(VIANEWS) – Decred (DCR-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 31.42% in the last 24 hours. At 00:46 EST on Saturday, 15 January, Decred (DCR-USD) is at $77.2300.
Today’s last reported volume for Decred is 54998298, 177.56% above its average volume of 19814551.51.
All-Time High and Low
Decred’s current value is at $77.23, 68.73% below its all-time high of $247.35 on Saturday, 17 April.
Decred’s current value is at $77.23, 17823.98% above its all time low of $247.35 on Monday, 26 December.
Market Cap and Supply
Decred’s current market cap is 1056401556.
Decred (DCR-USD) Range
About Decred’s daily highs and lows, it’s 33.18% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $57.9900 and 2.25% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $79.0100.
Currently, Decred (DCR-USD) has 51039 Twitter followers and 12502 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 264 forks, 616 stars, and 81 subscribers.
Decred’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.28%, a negative 0.03%, and a positive 4.32%, respectively.
Decred’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.87% (last week), 6.13% (last month), and 4.32% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum rebound loses steam but there's no stopping dogecoin: are we hurtling headfirst into an altcoin season?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 14 January, "Why It Matters: Bitcoin touched an intraday high of $44,391.28, while ETH rose to a high of $3,408.33.", "Read Next: As Bitcoin Rallies, Popular Crypto Analyst Sees These 6 Altcoins As Having Potential Right Now"
- Bitcoin ‘hodlers’ give battered bulls a lifeline to hold on. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 13 January, "As Bitcoin remains well-off its record highs, advocates are finding glimmers of hope for the world’s largest cryptocurrency by analyzing the makeup of its investors.", "According to Noelle Acheson, head of market insights at Genesis Global Trading, about 75% of Bitcoin currently in circulation is held up in so-called illiquid addresses, meaning digital wallets that spend less than 25% of their incoming coins. "
- Bitcoin whale just transferred $127m BTC from coinbase to binance. According to Benzinga on Friday, 14 January, "If a whale were to sell all of their Bitcoin on one exchange, there would be a high price impact. ", "Another reason investors transfer Bitcoin across exchanges is for security preferences."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin pulls back after three-day bounce – 14 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Friday, 14 January, "Quite frankly, that would not surprise me at all but it is obvious to me that the Bitcoin market is trying to form some type of floor. ", "That being said, it is worth noting that the $40,000 level has offered significant support, and now I think is a bit of a "line in the sand" when it comes to the trend, and as long as we can stay above that level, then I think Bitcoin has a very good chance of recovering and continuing to go higher."
- $22m in Bitcoin was just transferred onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $22,235,701 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about Decred (DCR-USD).