(VIANEWS) – DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 24.13% in the last 6 hours. At 21:45 EST on Tuesday, 31 August, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) is at $11.5600.
Today’s last reported volume for DerivaDAO is 4352451, 1012.41% above its average volume of 391260.87.
All-Time High and Low
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $11.56, 28.69% below its all-time high of $15.28 on Tuesday, 31 August.
DerivaDAO’s current value is at $11.56, 637.06% above its all time low of $15.28 on Monday, 19 July.
Market Cap and Supply
DerivaDAO’s current market cap is at 272288367. The total supply is 51,871,465.36, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 26,094,663.78.
DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) Range
Regarding DerivaDAO’s daily highs and lows, it’s 6.84% up from its trailing 6 hours low of $10.8200 and 19.44% down from its trailing 6 hours high of $14.3500.
Currently, DerivaDAO (DDX-USD) has 6782 Twitter followers and 46 Reddit subscribers.
DerivaDAO’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.46%, a positive 0.35%, and a positive 6.55%, respectively.
DerivaDAO’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 12.42% (last week), 7.60% (last month), and 6.55% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, DerivaDAO’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Coinbase is giving out $100 Bitcoin each to 'some' of its users: here's why. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 31 August, "The company also confirmed on Reddit that it is giving $100 worth of Bitcoin eachto "a small number of users who were adversely affected by this incident."However, the confirmation evoked mixed reactions from the customers, with many saying they hadn’t received the amount despite having suffered losses due to the error.", "Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase Global Inc. (NASDAQ:COIN) said it is giving out $100 in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) to about 125,000 of its customers who were erroneously told that their security settings were changed."
- Bill miller's fund discloses owning shares worth $45m in grayscale Bitcoin trust. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 31 August, "Miller’s position in GBTC by way of his fund does not come as a surprise seeing as the billionaire investor remained optimistic about the outlook for Bitcoin even after its value tumbled in March.", "Overall, exposure to Bitcoin via GBTC represented 1.55% of the fund’s net assets - a position that could considerably increase as per a prospectus filed earlier this year."
- Apple, astra space, Pinduoduo, Bitcoin, dogecoin: 5 headlines from this weekend you May have missed. According to Benzinga on Monday, 30 August, "More Bearish Bitcoin Sentiments Coming From China: The Chinese government continued its crackdown on Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), with a People’s Bank of China (PBoC) official warning that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies "are not legal tenders and have no actual value support." PBoC reportedly plans to crack down on the space by blocking crypto trading websites, applications, and corporate channels."
- Institutional investors now hold $70b of Bitcoin: report. According to Benzinga on Monday, 30 August, "What Happened:According to datareportedby Buy Bitcoin Worldwide, asset managers now hold a total of slightly less than $70 billion worth of Bitcoin - or 1,476,568 BTC, equivalent to 7.85% of the coin’s current circulating supply of 18,797,968 BTC.", "What Else: The dataalso show34 public companies holding Bitcoin on their balance sheet - a total of 216,692 BTC,worth over $10 billion;nearly half of it is held byMicroStrategy Incorporated(NASDAQ:MSTR)."
- Bitcoin support, ethereum breaks out; solana and cardano the focal points. According to DailyFX on Tuesday, 31 August, "As attention has been cast towards alt coins of late, Bitcoin continues to digest the month-long ramp that ran from late-July into last week.", "Perhaps its owed to the recent run in NFT interest but, even as Bitcoin continues to coil Ethereum has broken out to another fresh three-month-high. "
More news about DerivaDAO (DDX-USD).