(VIANEWS) – Over the last 4 hours, district0x (DNT-USD) is 21.62% down at 12:45 EST Saturday, 9 October which is 1677.28% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for district0x is 57651194, 221.53% above its average volume of 17929762.34.
district0x’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a positive 0.74%, a negative 0.40%, and a positive 4.02%, respectively.
district0x’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.01% (last week), 3.89% (last month), and 4.02% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
district0x’s current market cap is at 117419051
Currently, district0x (DNT-USD) has 71291 Twitter followers and 10255 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 19 forks, 84 stars, and 11 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
district0x’s current value is at $0.16 which is 67.64% below its all time high of $0.48 at Monday, 19 April.
district0x’s current value is at $0.16 which is 7115.74% above its all time low of $0.48 at Friday, 13 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, district0x’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- You can buy a Tesla with Bitcoin again, this time via car for coin. According to Business Insider on Wednesday, 6 October, "As Elon Musk wavers on accepting Bitcoin for payment, Car For Coin makes it possible and easy without the exhausting paperwork from Tesla.", "Justice Conder, the crypto expert on staff, does not recommend paying for your Lamborghini directly in Bitcoin or Ethereum. "
- According to CNBC on Friday, 8 October, "The only other notable cryptocurrency bet came from Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Penn., who bought up to $15,000 of Grayscale Ethereum Trust (ETH) and up to $15,000 Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (BTC) in mid-June, according to Quiver Quantitative and a filing."
- Bitcoin bulls eye fresh peaks after bucking global market swoon. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 6 October, "Trading volumes for Bitcoin are two-thirds larger than Ether since the start of October, according to crypto exchange Kraken.", "Animal spirits are stirring again for Bitcoin after the token surged about 25% in the past seven days toward levels last seen five months ago."
- How marathon digital and riot blockchain look as Bitcoin blasts to new highs. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 6 October, "The two cryptocurrency miners have so far failed to reverse into uptrends despite Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) making new highs, but that may be set to change.", "The two miners newly minted Bitcoin has already gained substantial value and on Tuesdaylooked set to bust through a resistance level at$55,400."
- Why (and when) mike novogratz expects A 'parabolic' move in Bitcoin and ethereum. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 7 October, "Galaxy Digital Holdings Ltd (OTC:BRPHF) CEO Mike Novogratz thinks the recent surge in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: BTC) is being driven by new participants getting involved with crypto and increasing enthusiasm for the space.", "People will be surprised and wonder how Bitcoin reached $80,000 or $100,000 and how Ethereum made it to $5,000, he said. "
More news about district0x (DNT-USD).