(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Energy Web Token (EWT-USD) is 23.82% up at 12:53 EST Wednesday, 1 December which is 1652% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Energy Web Token is 9272067, 121.19% above its average volume of 4191722.83.
Energy Web Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 1.57%, 0.10%, and 4.14%, respectively.
Energy Web Token’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.48% (last week), 3.25% (last month), and 4.14% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Energy Web Token’s current market cap is at 485092607. Total supply is at 65,684,546.86, maximum supply is at 100,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 39,921,915.30.
Currently, Energy Web Token (EWT-USD) has 46494 Twitter followers and 3774 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Energy Web Token’s current value is at $12.11 which is 46.41% below its all time high of $22.67 at Saturday, 17 April.
Energy Web Token’s current value is at $12.11 which is 2135.18% above its all time low of $22.67 at Friday, 3 April.
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin wipes out losses – 30 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 30 November, "Ultimately, it looks like the $55,000 level has offered enough support and interest to have traders come back into this position, because Bitcoin has much further to go and almost everybody out there knows this. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin hangs on to 50-day EMA – 01 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 1 December, "Keep in mind that the market has been very noisy over the last couple of days, but even with a sharp move higher in the US dollar, Bitcoin has remained steadfast. ", "That being said, I do think it is only a matter of time before Bitcoin rallies, either simply slicing through the $60,000 level, or pulling back towards one of those couple of support levels. "
- Why coinbase stock could rip amid Bitcoin, ethereum rally and general market strength. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Coinbase GlobalInc (NASDAQ:COIN) was trading over 4% higher on Monday following Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), which closed the 24-hour session 4.67% and 4.88% higher, respectively, on Sunday.", "The cryptocurrency leaders continued to trade higher on Monday at publication with Bitcoin rallying more than9%and Ethereum rising over 10% amid overall market strength. "
- Ethereum outshines Bitcoin, shiba inu leaves dogecoin in the dust — are we in for an 'explosive' alt season?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "Meanwhile, Bitcoin technicals appear to be healthy and it maybe on its way to retest the all-time high, noted Marcus Sotiriou, a sales trader at GlobalBlock, a United Kingdom-based digital asset broker.", "Why It Matters: Ethereum and a number of other altcoins outperformed Bitcoin over 24 hours building up buzz around them."
- Bitcoin bounce off technical support May embolden crypto bulls. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 30 November, "Open-interest data for options expiring at year-end suggest investors see a Bitcoin floor around $48,000 and a ceiling at roughly $64,000. "
More news about Energy Web Token (EWT-USD).