(VIANEWS) – Enjin Coin (ENJ-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 25.01% in the last 24 hours. At 02:50 EST on Wednesday, 8 September, Enjin Coin (ENJ-USD) is at $1.6100.
Today’s last reported volume for Enjin Coin is 427171778, 82.73% above its average volume of 233760220.17.
All-Time High and Low
Enjin Coin’s current value is at $1.61, 58.65% below its all-time high of $3.94 on Friday, 9 April.
Enjin Coin’s current value is at $1.61, 8636.67% above its all time low of $3.94 on Sunday, 12 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Enjin Coin’s current market cap is at 1521255437. The total supply is 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 1,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 934,331,121.40.
Currently, Enjin Coin (ENJ-USD) has 289466 Twitter followers and 35801 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 138 forks, 249 stars, and 34 subscribers.
Enjin Coin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 2.15%, a positive 0.76%, and a positive 4.95%, respectively.
Enjin Coin’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.94% (last week), 4.88% (last month), and 4.95% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Enjin Coin’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- El Salvador's Bitcoin wallet taken down on first day. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, "The interest in the application was presumably largely fueled by the country’s president Nayib Bukele promising $30 of Bitcoin for each user for free - an interesting offerconsideringa recentsurveythat showedmost citizens oppose the country’s Bitcoin adoption."
- Why Bitcoin could shoot up when El Salvador begins crypto rollout on Tuesday. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, "The crypto is also trading about 12% above the 200-day simple moving average, which indicates overall sentiment in Bitcoin is bullish.", "The low trading volume on the pull-back indicates consolidation rather than selling pressure, however, which means most Bitcoin investors are holding their positions."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin continue to plummet as El Salvador's first day of adoption coincides with crypto crash. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 8 September, "Major coins, including Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), plunged on the day El Salvador announced it was adopting the apex cryptocurrency as legal tenderwith global cryptocurrency market capitalization falling 12.01% to $2.08 trillion.", "He said that Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH), Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC), and EOS (CRYPTO: EOS) "typically make their move towards the end of the cycle," as per CoinDesk."
- What's going on with crypto today? Bitcoin rejected at major resistance, crashes market. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, "A Bitcoin futures liquidations chart shows that as of Sept. 6, $3.22 billion worth of long positions were liquidated, nearly 1,700% up from the previous day. ", "When this key level was lost, Bitcoin breached though the 0.5 Fibonacci level at under $47,000 and bounced off near the 0.382 level located at about $42,500."
- Bitcoin faces biggest test as El Salvador makes it legal tender. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 7 September, "Bukele says Bitcoin could save Salvadorans $400 million a year in fees for these transactions.", "Its adoption will get an initial boost from the government’s Bitcoin wallet Chivo, which comes pre-loaded with $30 worth of the currency for users who register with a Salvadoran national ID number."
More news about Enjin Coin (ENJ-USD).