(VIANEWS) – Ethernity Chain (ERN-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.34% in the last 7 days. At 11:52 EST on Wednesday, 23 March, Ethernity Chain (ERN-USD) is at $5.5500.
Today’s last reported volume for Ethernity Chain is 12323307, 2.78% below its average volume of 12676172.82.
All-Time High and Low
Ethernity Chain’s current value is at $5.55, 92.4% below its all-time high of $73.86 on Saturday, 27 March.
Ethernity Chain’s current value is at $5.55, 91.55% above its all time low of $73.86 on Monday, 8 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Ethernity Chain’s current market cap is at 75266737. The total supply is 30,000,000.00, maximum supply is 30,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 13,387,645.80.
Ethernity Chain (ERN-USD) Range
Regarding Ethernity Chain’s daily highs and lows, it’s 14.91% up from its trailing 7 days low of $4.8300 and 2.12% down from its trailing 7 days high of $5.6700.
Currently, Ethernity Chain (ERN-USD) has 125332 Twitter followers.
Ethernity Chain’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 3.88%, 0.43%, and 4.63%, respectively.
Ethernity Chain’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.00% (last week), 5.03% (last month), and 4.63% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Ethernity Chain’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin pulls back from 50-day EMA – 22 March 2022. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 22 March, "The market will continue to be very noisy in general, but what is worth noting is that Bitcoin has not been able to threaten the top of the overall consolidation area.", "At this point, it is very likely that the market will continue to grind sideways overall as Bitcoin has no real catalyst to go higher. "
- Bitcoin supply on exchanges drops to lowest level since December 2018. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 20 March, "According to the Blockchain analytics firm Santiment, the overall supply of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) on crypto exchanges has slipped down to its lowest level in over three years.", "Santiment also points out that therecent price spike in BTC was triggered by a cascade of short sellers being liquidated as the value of Bitcoin moved higher, triggering a short squeeze."
- $62m in Bitcoin was just transferred onto bitstamp. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 22 March, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $62,287,644 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Bitstamp. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin gold, ethereum classic shoot for the moon: are people on the hunt for 'cheaper alternatives' to the big 2 cryptos?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 21 March, "Bitcoin Gold (BTG) and Ethereum Classic (CRYPTO: ETC), which are often considered cheaper Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) alternatives, are soaring today.", "Read Next: Bitcoin Analysts React To Fed Rate Hike: Is A ‘Short Squeeze’ In Cards Above $40K Level?"
- Bitcoin bulls point to supply at three-year low as malaise lingers. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 21 March, "The supply of Bitcoin in private wallets across exchanges has reached a three-year low, according to data compiled by Glassnode. ", "Another is that as long as Bitcoin dawdles below $47,000 — a break-even point for many new investors — it will remain stuck within its tight range because short-term traders will sell at every rally."
More news about Ethernity Chain (ERN-USD).