(VIANEWS) – EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is currently on bearish momentum. At 09:06 EST on Monday, 25 October, EUR/CHF (EURCHF) is at 1.0664, 1.56% down since the last session’s close.
EUR/CHF (EURCHF) Range
About EUR/CHF’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.31% up from its trailing 30 days low of $1.06 and 1.841% down from its trailing 30 days high of $1.09.
EUR/CHF’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0.31% up from its 52-week low and 4.359% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/CHF’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.13%, a negative 0.11%, and a positive 0.20%, respectively.
EUR/CHF’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 0.21% (last week), 0.19% (last month), and 0.20% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/CHF’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy price analysis: clings to modest intraday gains around 113.65-70 region. According to FXStreet on Monday, 25 October, "Conversely, a sustained break below the trend-channel support might prompt aggressive technical selling and turn the USD/JPY pair vulnerable to weaken further below the 113.00 mark. ", "The dominant risk-on mood undermined the safe-haven Japanese yen and was seen as a key factor that acted as a tailwind for the USD/JPY pair. "
- According to DailyForex on Sunday, 24 October, "If you want to get a feel as to where this market is going, maybe you need to pay attention to the USD/JPY pair, as it could give you a read as to what is going to happen with the yen."
- Usd/jpy set to stage a big upmove through 115.00 – ING. According to FXStreet on Friday, 22 October, "The USD/JPY rally has taken a breather over the last week after some strong gains. ", "We are very bullish on USD/JPY and see the correction finding support somewhere in the 113.20/70 area."
- Usd/jpy technical analysis: profit-taking continues – 25 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 25 October, "For the fourth day in a row, the USD/JPY is undergoing profit-taking after its recent gains. ", "The gains of the bullish rebound pushed the USD/JPY towards the 114.70 resistance level, its highest since trading in 2018."
- Usd/jpy dips further to hit session lows near 113.50. According to FXStreet on Friday, 22 October, "We are very bullish on USD/JPY and see the correction finding support somewhere in the 113.20/70 area."
More news about EUR/CHF (EURCHF).