(VIANEWS) – EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is currently on bearish momentum. At 13:12 EST on Thursday, 23 June, EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is at 141.6900, 1.4838% down since the last session’s close.
EUR/JPY (EURJPY) Range
Regarding EUR/JPY’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.412% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $143.72 and 1.558% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $143.93.
EUR/JPY’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 13.89% up from its 52-week low and 1.754% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/JPY’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.56%, 0.28%, and 0.59%, respectively.
EUR/JPY’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.68% (last week), 0.68% (last month), and 0.59% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/JPY’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
Last news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY)
- Eur/jpy price analysis: bears to step in on bulls’ failure at 144.00, as a double top looms. According to FXStreet on Wednesday, 22 June, "However, the EUR/JPY might snap higher for a re-test of the YTD highs around 144.25. ", "The EUR/JPY illustrates the cross as upward biased, based on pure market structure; nevertheless, unless it breaks above the June 8 daily high at 144.25, that would leave the pair exposed to selling pressure."
- Eur/jpy price analysis: eurozone bulls need to surpass 144.30 to negate double top. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 23 June, "The EUR/JPY pair has rebounded firmly after a downside move to near 143.52 in the Asian session. "
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy to trend higher towards the 136-138 zone – ING. According to FXStreet on Monday, 20 June, "Risks for USD/JPY remain tilted to the 136-138 area (and potentially even beyond) over the coming days."
- According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 21 June, "The USD/JPY pair, however, soared to a fresh multi-year high of 136.61, holding nearby at the end of the US session. "
- Usd/jpy remains confined in a range, consolidates around 135.00 amid modest USD weakness. According to FXStreet on Tuesday, 21 June, "This led to a fresh leg up in the US Treasury bond yields, which was seen as another factor lending support to the USD/JPY pair.", "The widening Japan-US interest rate differential, along with the risk-on impulse, undermined the safe-haven Japanese yen and acted as a tailwind for the USD/JPY pair. "
More news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY).