(VIANEWS) – EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is currently on bullish momentum. At 07:06 EST on Monday, 18 October, EUR/JPY (EURJPY) is at 132.5200, 0.52% up since the last session’s close.
EUR/JPY (EURJPY) Range
Concerning EUR/JPY’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.572% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $131.77 and 0.438% up from its trailing 24 hours high of $131.94.
EUR/JPY’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 8.961% up from its 52-week low and 1.197% down from its 52-week high.
EUR/JPY’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 0.62%, 0.15%, and 0.28%, respectively.
EUR/JPY’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 0.62% (last week), 0.41% (last month), and 0.28% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, EUR/JPY’s Forex is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy rallies to three-year highs above 114.00 amid risk-on market sentiment. According to FXStreet on Friday, 15 October, "Additionally, the US T-bond yields, which correlate positively with the USD/JPY pair, are climbing. ", "The USD/JPY extends its one-and-a-half month rally, advances 0.47% during the New York session, trading at 114.21at the time of writing. "
- According to FXStreet on Saturday, 16 October, "The USD/JPY followed the US T-bond 10-year benchmark note coupon, ended at five-year highs, at 114.20, 0.46% up in the day. "
- Usd/jpy climbs to 114.00 neighbourhood, highest since November 2018. According to FXStreet on Friday, 15 October, "The USD/JPY pair refreshed multi-year tops during the Asian session, with bulls now awaiting a sustained move beyond the 114.00 round-figure mark.", "The momentum pushed the USD/JPY pair to the highest level since November 2018 and was sponsored by a heavily offered tone surrounding the Japanese yen (JPY)."
- Usd/jpy recovers from Wednesday’s losses hover around 113.60. According to FXStreet on Friday, 15 October, "The USD/JPY begins on the right foot in the Asian session, advances 0.01% is trading at 113.70 during the day at the time of writing.", "Despite all those factors, the greenback gained traction against the Japanese Yen, reversing the Wednesday price action when the USD/JPY pair threatened to break under the 113.00 figure."
- Usd/jpy advances to multi-year highs near 114.50 on rising US t-bond yields. According to FXStreet on Friday, 15 October, "The USD/JPY pair extended its daily rally in the early trading hours of the American session and was last seen trading at its strongest level in three years at 114.44, rising 0.68% on a daily basis.", "Meanwhile, US stocks index futures stay in the positive territory minutes ahead of the opening bell, suggesting that the risk-positive market environment is likely to allow USD/JPY to preserve its bullish momentum."
More news about EUR/JPY (EURJPY).