(VIANEWS) – Fantom (FTM) (FTM-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 26.01% in the last 24 hours. At 15:50 EST on Wednesday, 15 September, Fantom (FTM) (FTM-USD) is at $1.4900.
Today’s last reported volume for Fantom (FTM) is 892318740, 293.95% above its average volume of 226501882.52.
All-Time High and Low
Fantom (FTM)’s current value is at $1.49, 23.19% below its all-time high of $1.92 on Thursday, 9 September.
Fantom (FTM)’s current value is at $1.49, 77563.53% above its all time low of $1.92 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Fantom (FTM)’s current market cap is at 3754222300. The total supply is 3,175,000,000.00, maximum supply is 3,175,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 2,541,152,731.01.
Currently, Fantom (FTM) (FTM-USD) has 141129 Twitter followers and 12758 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 48 forks, 133 stars, and 23 subscribers.
Fantom (FTM)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 3.46%, 6.00%, and 7.41%, respectively.
Fantom (FTM)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 9.39% (last week), 9.84% (last month), and 7.41% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Fantom (FTM)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Microstrategy’s Bitcoin pile dwarfs most S&P 500 cash holdings. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 14 September, "MicroStrategy Inc.’s Bitcoin holdings dwarf the traditional corporate treasuries of most members of the S&P 500 Index after its latest purchase swelled the value of the digital assets in its coffers to over $5 billion.", "The enterprise software provider, which made Bitcoin purchases an official corporate strategy a year ago, announced Monday that it bought an additional 5,050 Bitcoins for about $242.9 million, raising the value of its 114,042 coin hoard to about $5.3 billion. "
- Bitcoin cash falls more than 4% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin Cash over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin Cash or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Dogecoin prepares to run after rolling over with Bitcoin, ethereum. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 12 September, "Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) rolled over alongwith leader cryptocurrency’s Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) Sept. 7 just prior to El Salvador adopting Bitcoin as legal tender.", "On Sunday Dogecoin was behaving bullishly, trading higher in line with Bitcoin and Ethereum although on lower than average volume. "
- The biggest transfer of wealth in human history: Bitcoin popularity among millennials and gen X. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "Lastly, it is also worth mentioning that their high ambition, accompanied by having time on their side (long way to retirement), these generations are willing to take the risk of investing in Bitcoin to see how it plays out.", "A new study by Gallup, a Washington-based analytics firm, shows that many American adults investing in Bitcoin have tripled in the last three years. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin stay subdued but 'hodlers' are unfazed by recent sell-off. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "On Monday, Saylor tweeted with the hashtag Bitcoin and said "Slow and steady wins the race."
More news about Fantom (FTM) (FTM-USD).