(VIANEWS) – Fantom (FTM) (FTM-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 128.61% in the last 30 days. At 21:50 EST on Thursday, 13 January, Fantom (FTM) (FTM-USD) is at $3.0000.
Today’s last reported volume for Fantom (FTM) is 2095043937, 268.15% above its average volume of 569073036.01.
All-Time High and Low
Fantom (FTM)’s current value is at $3, 13.04% below its all-time high of $3.46 on Thursday, 28 October.
Fantom (FTM)’s current value is at $3, 157997.26% above its all time low of $3.46 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Fantom (FTM)’s current market cap is at 7642354842. The total supply is 3,175,000,000.00, maximum supply is 3,175,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 2,541,152,731.01.
Fantom (FTM) (FTM-USD) Range
About Fantom (FTM)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 136.22% up from its trailing 30 days low of $1.2700 and 4.76% down from its trailing 30 days high of $3.1500.
Currently, Fantom (FTM) (FTM-USD) has 315496 Twitter followers and 28464 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 53 forks, 173 stars, and 26 subscribers.
Fantom (FTM)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.44%, 3.12%, and 6.27%, respectively.
Fantom (FTM)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 11.65% (last week), 7.49% (last month), and 6.27% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Fantom (FTM)’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin ‘hodlers’ give battered bulls a lifeline to hold on. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 13 January, "Meanwhile, about 57% of Bitcoin in circulation hasn’t moved from the anonymous addresses in over a year, in a sign of long-term holders.", "Hodl has been the mantra of cryptocurrency believers during market routs since the earliest days of the digital-asset world, when "hold" was misspelled by a frenzied Bitcoin trader on an online forum in 2013. "
- Bitcoin climbs after inflation jump revives hedging argument. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 12 January, "Only 21 million Bitcoin will be put into circulation under the computer protocol that governs issuance, though that figure isn’t expected to be reached for several decades.", "Crypto proponents have long argued that Bitcoin and other digital assets, on account of their being an idiosyncratic asset class, could act as hedges against swings in other areas of the financial market. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum see $207m weekly outflows as institutions turn bearish on crypto. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "What Happened: According to CoinShares Digital Asset Fund Flows weekly report, Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) alone saw outflows of $107 million over the week, while Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) saw $39 million in outflows.", "Price Action: As of Wednesday morning, Bitcoin was trading at $43,863.11, gaining 4.67% in the last 24 hours. "
- Jack dorsey’s block confirms plans for Bitcoin mining system. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 13 January, "Block Inc., the payments company formerly known as Square, is building a Bitcoin mining system and hiring a team for the effort, an executive said Thursday.", "The effort aligns with Dorsey’s conviction that Bitcoin can be the internet’s dominant cryptocurrency. "
- Mark Cuban comes to the defense of dogecoin and targets Bitcoin as performance over past year questioned. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 12 January, "Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has defended his comments about Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) being better suited for payments than Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and said that the apex cryptocurrency will never be a hedge against inflation.", "Why It Matters: Cuban has previously too argued there is more likelihood of people using Dogecoin for making purchases compared to other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum that have steep valuations."
More news about Fantom (FTM) (FTM-USD).