(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Fetch.ai (FET-USD) is 22.87% down at 09:50 EST Wednesday, 8 September which is 1777.04% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Fetch.ai is 464810066, 1198.9% above its average volume of 35784688.96.
Fetch.ai’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 6.84%, 3.37%, and 6.06%, respectively.
Fetch.ai’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 9.73% (last week), 6.16% (last month), and 6.06% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Fetch.ai’s current market cap is at 593849028
Currently, Fetch.ai (FET-USD) has 75821 Twitter followers and 4597 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 13 forks, 20 stars, and 11 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Fetch.ai’s current value is at $0.86 which is 26.36% below its all time high of $1.17 at Wednesday, 8 September.
Fetch.ai’s current value is at $0.86 which is 10463.62% above its all time low of $1.17 at Friday, 13 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Fetch.ai’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin markets finally break higher – 07 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 7 September, "Now that we have done this, it is very likely that the Bitcoin market continues to go higher, perhaps reaching towards the $55,000 level, an area that it has seen a little bit of resistance at, so with that in mind I think you need to keep that as your initial target.", "This is quite remarkable considering that Bitcoin still is not being used to any great amount. "
- El Salvador's Bitcoin wallet taken down on first day. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, "The interest in the application was presumably largely fueled by the country’s president Nayib Bukele promising $30 of Bitcoin for each user for free - an interesting offerconsideringa recentsurveythat showedmost citizens oppose the country’s Bitcoin adoption."
- Market bull cites Bitcoin recovery above $50k as proof S&P 500 could see major gains in September, sees opportunities in these stocks. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, "Meanwhile, Bitcoin crossed the psychologically important $50,000 level in August for the first time in three months. ", "Read Next: Bitcoin Strikes Gains As El Salvador Becomes First Known Country To Buy Into Cryptocurrency - Ethereum, Dogecoin Slump"
- What's going on with crypto today? Bitcoin rejected at major resistance, crashes market. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 September, "When this key level was lost, Bitcoin breached though the 0.5 Fibonacci level at under $47,000 and bounced off near the 0.382 level located at about $42,500.", "A Bitcoin futures liquidations chart shows that as of Sept. 6, $3.22 billion worth of long positions were liquidated, nearly 1,700% up from the previous day. "
- Bitcoin price pump movement grows ahead of El Salvador’s adoption. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 6 September, "Users on platforms including Twitter and Reddit are discussing plans to buy $30 worth of Bitcoin en masse on Sept. 7 to mark El Salvador’s Bitcoin law coming into effect. ", "El Salvador has begun installing Bitcoin ATMs to allow citizens to convert the token into U.S. dollars, and the government has created a $150 million fund to back conversions of Bitcoin to U.S. dollars. "
More news about Fetch.ai (FET-USD).