(VIANEWS) – GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) is currently on bullish momentum. At 19:06 EST on Sunday, 22 May, GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) is at 1.1822, 1.26% up since the last session’s close.
GBP/EUR (GBPEUR) Range
About GBP/EUR’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.564% up from its trailing 14 days low of $1.16 and 0.203% down from its trailing 14 days high of $1.18.
GBP/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 2.524% up from its 52-week low and 3.003% down from its 52-week high.
GBP/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 0.04%, a negative 0.12%, and a positive 0.34%, respectively.
GBP/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.22% (last week), 0.38% (last month), and 0.34% (last quarter), respectively.
Forex Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, GBP/EUR’s Forex is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about USD/JPY
- Usd/jpy traces sluggish yields at monthly low under 128.00. According to FXStreet on Friday, 20 May, "While the mildly positive sentiment favors stocks futures and the Asia-Pacific stocks, softer yields exert additional downside pressure on the US Dollar Index (DXY) and weigh on the USD/JPY prices.", "Looking forward, a lack of major data/events keeps the USD/JPY pair at the mercy of risk catalysts. "
- According to FXStreet on Thursday, 19 May, "The Swiss Franc soared, with USD/CHF now trading at 0.9716, while USD/JPY is down to 127.70."
- Usd/jpy price analysis: plummets to fresh monthly low around 127.00, below 38.2% fibo.. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 19 May, "The USD/JPY pair struggled to capitalize on its early positive move and witnessed a turnaround from the 129.00 neighbourhood on Thursday. ", "The USD/JPY pair might then accelerate the fall towards testing the next relevant support marked by the 50% Fibo. "
- Usd/jpy price analysis: record minimal losses but clings around 127.70s on falling US t-bond yields. According to FXStreet on Saturday, 21 May, "USD/JPY’s price action pushed the exchange rate towards the Bollinger’s band bottom line, at around 127.12, where some USD/JPY buyers lifted the price towards current price levels. ", "Contrarily, US Treasury yields, led by the 10-year benchmark note, is down from a 3% high in the week to 2.774%, a headwind for the USD/JPY due to its tight positive correlation."
- Usd/jpy drops to one-week low, further below 128.00 mark amid slump in equity markets. According to FXStreet on Thursday, 19 May, "The anti-risk flow triggered modest pullback in the US Treasury bond yields, which prompted some US dollar selling and further contributed to the offered tone surrounding the USD/JPY pair. ", "The prevalent risk-off environment boosted demand for the safe-haven Japanese yen, which, along with the emergence of fresh US dollar selling exerted downward pressure on the USD/JPY pair."
More news about GBP/EUR (GBPEUR).