(VIANEWS) – Horizen (ZEN-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.30% in the last 7 days. At 08:25 EST on Thursday, 23 September, Horizen (ZEN-USD) is at $74.6600.
Today’s last reported volume for Horizen is 56000510, 32.54% below its average volume of 83013175.74.
All-Time High and Low
Horizen’s current value is at $74.66, 54.96% below its all-time high of $165.92 on Saturday, 8 May.
Horizen’s current value is at $74.66, 2188.92% above its all time low of $165.92 on Thursday, 17 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Horizen’s current market cap is 862524827.
Horizen (ZEN-USD) Range
About Horizen’s daily highs and lows, it’s 8.45% up from its trailing 7 days low of $68.8400 and 31.09% down from its trailing 7 days high of $108.3400.
Currently, Horizen (ZEN-USD) has 120791 Twitter followers and 7690 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 59 forks, 99 stars, and 33 subscribers.
Horizen’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 4.05%, a positive 0.47%, and a positive 5.23%, respectively.
Horizen’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 5.62% (last week), 5.95% (last month), and 5.23% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Ethereum classic suffers from relationship to Bitcoin, general markets — but all hope isn't lost. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Ethereum Classic (CRYPTO: ETC) plummeteddown almost 10% on Monday following Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC)and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH),which were trading down over 7% and 8%, respectively.", "The crypto markets have also begun to trade in correlation with the overall markets this year due to Bitcoin and a number of altcoins being adopted by companies such as SquareInc (NYSE:SQ) and PayPal HoldingsInc (NASDAQ:PYPL)."
- According to Business Insider on Wednesday, 22 September, "Goodman, author of the book "The Crypto Trader: How anyone can make money trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies," said investor sentiment in one market can influence another."
- Dogecoin holds up stronger than Bitcoin: what this bullish indicator could mean for the crypto. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 21 September, "AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc (NYSE:AMC) CEO Adam Aron posted a poll on Twitter asking his followers if the theaterchain should explore adding Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) as a payment option when it begins accepting Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH) later this year. ", "Dogecoin has been negatively affected by its relation to both Bitcoin and the general markets, which have taken a downturn recently. "
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin cash falls more than 10% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin Cash over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin Cash or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Leading Bitcoin informational website hacked and used to promote giveaway scam. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "Read Next: Craig Wright-Founded Bitcoin Spinoff Suffers 51% Attack: What You Should Know", "Bitcoin.org, a leadinginformational website on the apex cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), has been hacked yet again"
More news about Horizen (ZEN-USD).