(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, IOTA (MIOTA-USD) is 23.08% down at 01:09 EST Saturday, 4 December which is 1783.7% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for IOTA is 161552012, 20.91% above its average volume of 133602981.3.
IOTA’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.33%, a positive 0.39%, and a positive 4.80%, respectively.
IOTA’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.43% (last week), 3.64% (last month), and 4.80% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
IOTA’s current market cap is at 3193605332
Currently, IOTA (MIOTA-USD) has 236639 Twitter followers and 142722 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
IOTA’s current value is at $1.17 which is 78.11% below its all time high of $5.25 at Tuesday, 19 December.
IOTA’s current value is at $1.17 which is 1307.41% above its all time low of $5.25 at Friday, 13 March.
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to undulate – 02 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 2 December, "With that being said, I think it is probably only a matter of time before Bitcoin does rally, if for no other reason than some people are using it as a hedge against inflation.", "Nonetheless, there is nothing on this chart that even remotely suggests that you should be shorting Bitcoin anytime soon."
- NFT glee sells out Bitcoin bob nft; Bitcoin trading algorithm inside an NFT now has waiting list and robust secondary market. According to Business Insider on Wednesday, 1 December, "What we’ve seen is that two collections of consumers converged to buy our Bitcoin Bob NFT which drove demand. ", "NFTglee has sold out of its Bitcoin trading algorithm, packaged in a ‘built on Bitcoin’ NFT, in record time. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin fail to break out — is crypto market stuck in A cycle or set to 'pump harder and longer?'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 3 December, "Why It Matters: Bitcoin continues to trade below the psychologically important $60,000 mark prompting bullish exuberance from some experts.", "Read Next: Another One Bites The Dust: SEC Rejects WisdomTree’s Bitcoin ETF Application"
- El Salvador May be pushing for retail transactions in Bitcoin but michael saylor doesn't see it as A good idea. According to Benzinga on Friday, 3 December, "What Happened: MicroStrategy Incorporated (NASDAQ:MSTR) CEO Michael Saylor said in an interview with CoinDesk Wednesday that Bitcoin is an asset rather than a currency.", "It is possible to walk into a cafe run by Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) in El Salvador and purchase coffee with Bitcoin or grab a burger at McDonald’s Corp (NYSE:MCD) restaurant in its capital San Salvador."
- Someone just sent $851m in Bitcoin to an anonymous wallet. According to Benzinga on Friday, 3 December, "Since this transaction wasn’t sent to an exchange, it’s unlikely that this Bitcoin whale is looking for liquidity. ", "If the whale decides to exit this Bitcoin position, there could be enough market impact to push down the price of BTC. "
More news about IOTA (MIOTA-USD).