(VIANEWS) – Over the last 4 hours, Keep Network (KEEP-USD) is 24.78% down at 11:01 EST Friday, 15 October which is 1905.46% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Keep Network is 1217079430, 7336.83% above its average volume of 16365564.79.
Keep Network’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.02%, a positive 0.04%, and a positive 4.86%, respectively.
Keep Network’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 2.84% (last week), 4.49% (last month), and 4.86% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Keep Network’s current market cap is at 455628193. Total supply is at 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 1,000,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 549,716,300.27.
Currently, Keep Network (KEEP-USD) has 25075 Twitter followers and 3067 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 41 forks, 82 stars, and 19 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Keep Network’s current value is at $0.83 which is 86.47% below its all time high of $6.1 at Friday, 15 May.
Keep Network’s current value is at $0.83 which is 365.86% above its all time low of $6.1 at Tuesday, 17 November.
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin breaks through shooting star – 12 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 12 October, "The market breaking above the $50,000 level is a big event, so I think a lot of people will be looking to get involved if they get an opportunity to start buying Bitcoin anywhere near that level. ", "That should offer plenty of value going forward, and it is obvious that Bitcoin is a market that people want to be involved in."
- Bitcoin briefly hits $60,000 for the 1st time since April as crypto etfs look set for watershed SEC approval. According to Business Insider on Friday, 15 October, "Before investing in a fund that holds Bitcoin futures contracts, make sure you carefully weigh the potential risks and benefits," the tweet said. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin pulls back after impulsive open – 13 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 13 October, "It is sloping higher, and it does suggest that perhaps we are going to continue to see buyers on the dips that continue to drive the overall attitude of this market, as Bitcoin continues to attract a lot of attention and inflow due to so many different unstable markets. "
- Bitcoin buckles, then bounces, in late-day spurt of volatility. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 12 October, "A flurry of selling briefly pushed Bitcoin to its biggest intraday drop in more than two weeks. ", "Optimism that the first U.S. exchange-traded funds based on Bitcoin futures may be approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission as soon as this month has helped offset looming concern over potential moves by regulators to tighten oversight of the cryptocurrency market. "
- Dogecoin lost 70% against Bitcoin in six months. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 14 October, "With Bitcoin purportedly outpacing altcoins "en masse" this month, Dogecoin hit its lowest against Bitcoin in over half a year, reaching a price of just 412 satoshis (0.00000412 BTC) on Oct. 14, painfully falling down from highs of 1,284 satoshis (0.00001284 BTC) in April."
More news about Keep Network (KEEP-USD).