(VIANEWS) – Litentry (LIT-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 35.42% in the last 7 days. At 03:02 EST on Friday, 28 January, Litentry (LIT-USD) is at $1.4300.
Today’s last reported volume for Litentry is 5834362, 73.64% below its average volume of 22134427.8.
All-Time High and Low
Litentry’s current value is at $1.43, 89.23% below its all-time high of $13.31 on Tuesday, 16 February.
Litentry’s current value is at $1.43, 3.97% above its all time low of $13.31 on Thursday, 27 January.
Market Cap and Supply
Litentry’s current market cap is 44570105.
Litentry (LIT-USD) Range
Concerning Litentry’s daily highs and lows, it’s 2.14% up from its trailing 7 days low of $1.4000 and 32.86% down from its trailing 7 days high of $2.1300.
Currently, Litentry (LIT-USD) has 68119 Twitter followers.
Litentry’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 6.53%, a negative 2.50%, and a positive 5.18%, respectively.
Litentry’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.47% (last week), 5.06% (last month), and 5.18% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Litentry’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Kazakhstan unplugged Bitcoin miners before blackout hit region. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 25 January, "Kazakhstan’s popularity among Bitcoin miners — the country hosted the world’s second-largest mining industry as of August — has already strained its power infrastructure, prompting the government to place big limits on the energy-intensive industry last year. ", "Miners — drawn to Kazakhstan by its cheap coal power — made it the second-largest Bitcoin producing country in the world after the U.S. in August, according to data from Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance."
- The 'death' of Bitcoin, ethereum? why these analysts think A 50% downturn for crypto can be shrugged off. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 25 January, "What Happened: In a recent discussion,Munster noted that the downturn in the prices of Bitcoin was sharper compared with the tech-stock-heavy Nasdaq.", "Loup Funds analysts Gene Munster and Dough Clinton -touching upon the recent cryptocurrency crash that plummeted valuations of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) - said that "crypto is here to stay."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin fail to shine — is the apex coin headed for A 'lower low' amid choppy crypto markets?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 28 January, "BTC Perpetual Swaps Hourly Funding - Courtesy Delphi Digital "ââAll in all, it seems like the market is expecting Bitcoin to make a lower low after recently testing the $34k level," said the independent research firm, in a note.", "The increased buzz around nation-states embracing Bitcoin is fueling optimism among some. "
- Someone just sent $22m in Bitcoin onto bitstamp. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $22,129,819 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Bitstamp. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin annual settlement volume exceeded that of Visa last year at $1.3b. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "Why It Matters: Launched in 2009, Bitcoin has gained increasing mainstream adoption over the past few years. ", "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 3.1% during the past 24 hours, trading at $36,081.17 at press time."
More news about Litentry (LIT-USD).