(VIANEWS) – Livepeer (LPT-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 47.31% in the last 6 hours. At 16:03 EST on Thursday, 14 October, Livepeer (LPT-USD) is at $28.7400.
Today’s last reported volume for Livepeer is 140512991, 768.58% above its average volume of 16177275.75.
All-Time High and Low
Livepeer ‘s current value is at $28.74, 37.03% below its all-time high of $45.44 on Tuesday, 11 May.
Livepeer ‘s current value is at $28.74, 7982.72% above its all time low of $45.44 on Saturday, 26 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Livepeer ‘s current market cap is at 680331322. The total supply is 24,286,993.05, maximum supply is 24,286,993.05, and the circulating supply is 24,286,993.05.
Currently, Livepeer (LPT-USD) has 16649 Twitter followers and 1393 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 62 forks, 139 stars, and 8 subscribers.
Livepeer ‘s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 0.26%, 0.25%, and 3.89%, respectively.
Livepeer ‘s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 1.42% (last week), 2.79% (last month), and 3.89% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Livepeer ‘s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin breaks through shooting star – 12 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 12 October, "That should offer plenty of value going forward, and it is obvious that Bitcoin is a market that people want to be involved in.", "The market breaking above the $50,000 level is a big event, so I think a lot of people will be looking to get involved if they get an opportunity to start buying Bitcoin anywhere near that level. "
- Optimism for approval of first Bitcoin ETF hits fever pitch. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 14 October, "Optimism is sky-high in the $6.7 trillion exchange-traded fund industry that after nearly a decade, the first U.S. Bitcoin fund could begin trading next week.", "The SEC head signaled he’d favor funds based on CME-traded Bitcoin futures in August — a stance that he reiterated late last month."
- Bitcoin rally pauses near $57,000 as traders await new catalysts. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 11 October, "A rally in Bitcoin paused around the $57,000 level Tuesday amid ongoing speculation that the largest cryptocurrency could retest the record highs reached earlier this year.", "Optimism is also growing about possible U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission approval of a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund."
- These 4 popular crypto analysts see Bitcoin shooting further up from $57k level. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 14 October, "Amsterdam-based popular crypto analyst Michaël van de Poppe said on Twitter that Bitcoin has rebounded from $54000 and is likely continuing to trend upwards to all-time highs.", "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 4.7% during the past 24 hours, trading at $57497.71 at press time."
- Bitcoin nfts have propelled stacks price 70% this week: what's going on?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 13 October, "Stacks noted in a recent newsletter that Bitcoin NFTs are "thriving," thanks to creators.", "What Happened:The token of a project focussed on adding smart contract and decentralized application (DApp) functionality to Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC)."
More news about Livepeer (LPT-USD).