(VIANEWS) – Livepeer (LPT-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 32.08% in the last 7 days. At 08:01 EST on Wednesday, 5 January, Livepeer (LPT-USD) is at $51.0700.
Today’s last reported volume for Livepeer is 94231025, 57.69% above its average volume of 59754776.7.
All-Time High and Low
Livepeer ‘s current value is at $51.07, 48.46% below its all-time high of $99.03 on Tuesday, 9 November.
Livepeer ‘s current value is at $51.07, 14314.56% above its all time low of $99.03 on Saturday, 26 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Livepeer ‘s current market cap is at 1250153985. The total supply is 24,696,692.80, maximum supply is 24,696,692.80, and the circulating supply is 24,696,692.80.
Currently, Livepeer (LPT-USD) has 23866 Twitter followers and 2337 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 64 forks, 151 stars, and 9 subscribers.
Livepeer ‘s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 1.83%, 0.26%, and 8.74%, respectively.
Livepeer ‘s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.60% (last week), 5.22% (last month), and 8.74% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Will Bitcoin retest the $42k level from here or move higher? here's what 4 experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 4 January, "Bennett also said on his YouTube channel that Bitcoin could move lower, get one final capitulation before it finds a bottom, and then move higherpotentially back toward the $53,000 level.", "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 1.7% during the past 24 hours, trading at $46,215.81 at press time, while Ethereum is down 1.7% during the period to $3,745.55."
- Bitcoin whale just transferred $46m worth of BTC onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Monday, 3 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $46,682,509 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Marathon digital says its Bitcoin production more than doubled in December over previous month. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 4 January, "What Happened: Marathon Digital said its Bitcoin production in the month of December was a record 484.5 BTC, compared to just 196 BTC produced in November.", "Marathon Digital said that after having last sold Bitcoin in October 2020, it has been accumulating, or "hodling," all Bitcoin generated since then."
- Will Bitcoin hit $100,000 in 2022? we asked the experts. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 3 January, "The answer to that question will help determine whether Bitcoin follows its 60% gain in 2021 with another banner year, some analysts say.", "The No. 1 influencing factor for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in 2022 is central bank policy," Antoni Trenchev, managing partner of crypto lender Nexo, said in an email. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin gives up early gains to start year – 04 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 4 January, "However, it is worth noting that it is sloping lower, so we may meet that indicator closer to the $50,000 level by the time Bitcoin gets there. ", "At this point, we have to decide whether or not Bitcoin is simply consolidating, or is it ready to fall apart yet again. "
More news about Livepeer (LPT-USD).