(VIANEWS) – LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.15% in the last 7 days. At 22:05 EST on Tuesday, 1 February, LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) is at $15.9700.
Today’s last reported volume for LUKSO Token is 2294606, 44.73% below its average volume of 4152118.2.
All-Time High and Low
LUKSO Token’s current value is at $15.97, 61.23% below its all-time high of $41.18 on Thursday, 4 November.
LUKSO Token’s current value is at $15.97, 7761.8% above its all time low of $41.18 on Saturday, 18 July.
Market Cap and Supply
LUKSO Token’s current market cap is at 242744783. The total supply is 100,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 15,205,915.71.
LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) Range
Concerning LUKSO Token’s daily highs and lows, it’s 35.45% up from its trailing 7 days low of $11.7900 and 4.83% down from its trailing 7 days high of $16.7800.
Currently, LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) has 40498 Twitter followers and 2814 Reddit subscribers.
LUKSO Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 4.18%, 0.01%, and 6.50%, respectively.
LUKSO Token’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.90% (last week), 5.64% (last month), and 6.50% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, LUKSO Token’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Did India just legalize cryptocurrencies? what you should know about this key event that could impact prices of Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 1 February, "Central bank digital currencies - or CBDCs - are highly controversial and frequently criticized by cryptocurrency experts such as Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) bull Nic Carter, who raise concerns that privacy and transactional freedom with such currencies would be even lower than cash - let alone cryptocurrencies."
- Grayscale Bitcoin trust rakes in almost $500m in fees as investors clamor for Bitcoin spot ETF. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 1 February, "What Happened: Jameson Lopp, aBitcoin influencer and founder of aBitcoin storage app called Casa,pointed out in atweetthat the "Grayscale Bitcoin Investment Trust collected 0.00001879 BTC per share in 2021 for expenses." This adds up to a total of 13,000 Bitcoin for the 692,370,100 outstanding fund shares - translating to "around half a billion dollars at the current exchange rate," according to Lopp.", "Grayscale’s official website indicates the Bitcoin Trustcurrently has $24.2 billion of assets under management, which at the firm’s2% yearly fee would translate to nearly $484 million - pretty close to Lopp’s estimate of "half a billion dollars." YChartsdatashows that if you are looking for exposure to Bitcoin there’s a much better reason to avoid Grayscale’s fund than its annual fees."
- Someone just sent 1,132 Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 1 February, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $43,321,608 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin January loss is worst start to year since crypto winter. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 31 January, "On Monday, Bitcoin fell as much as 2.9% to trade at around $36,680 before recouping losses. ", "The last such decline happened in 2018, when Bitcoin fell roughly 80% and subsequently took more than a year to reach another high."
- As Bitcoin, ethereum held firm last week after crash — these metaverse tokens struck big gains. According to Benzinga on Monday, 31 January, "Here are the five of the biggest gainers from the week that saw Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) regain some momentum."
More news about LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD).