(VIANEWS) – LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 32.99% in the last 7 days. At 17:05 EST on Saturday, 29 January, LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) is at $16.4700.
Today’s last reported volume for LUKSO Token is 3371893, 19.21% below its average volume of 4173708.31.
All-Time High and Low
LUKSO Token’s current value is at $16.47, 60.04% below its all-time high of $41.18 on Thursday, 4 November.
LUKSO Token’s current value is at $16.47, 8003.15% above its all time low of $41.18 on Saturday, 18 July.
Market Cap and Supply
LUKSO Token’s current market cap is at 250196896. The total supply is 100,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 15,205,915.71.
Currently, LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) has 40281 Twitter followers and 2800 Reddit subscribers.
LUKSO Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.41%, a negative 1.59%, and a positive 6.40%, respectively.
LUKSO Token’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.36% (last week), 5.18% (last month), and 6.40% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, LUKSO Token’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Quantum computers will crack Bitcoin algorithm; researchers say changes are needed. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "According to Webber and his colleagues, Bitcoin will be safe until an ultra quantum computer appears, which they say is unlikely for at least a decade. "
- SEC rejects fidelity's Bitcoin ETF application. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "Similarly, the regulatorgave its go-aheadto an ETF granting investors exposure to publicly traded companies owning Bitcoin, and now itwill be examining an applicationby Valkyrie to launch a product giving exposure to firms that originate some of their revenue from Bitcoin mining.", "What Happened:Reutersreportedon Thursday that the securities regulator rejected Fidelity’s Wise Origin Bitcoin Trust ETF Application after a series of similar application rejections."
- Cryptocurrency wrapped Bitcoin down more than 3% within 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Wrapped Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Wrapped Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Someone just sent $43m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $43,173,937 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Valkyrie aims for A Bitcoin mining ETF. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "BTF Price Action: Shares for the Bitcoin Strategy ETF were up 0.14% at $14.40 Wednesday afternoon.", "Valkyrie - a crypto asset management platform - requested the U.SSecurities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for an exchange-traded fund (ETF) includingfirms that originate some of their revenue from Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) mining."
More news about LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD).