(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) is 22.26% down at 02:05 EST Saturday, 22 January which is 1719.24% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for LUKSO Token is 5507122, 29.93% above its average volume of 4238288.16.
LUKSO Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.85%, a negative 0.15%, and a positive 6.64%, respectively.
LUKSO Token’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.77% (last week), 5.35% (last month), and 6.64% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
LUKSO Token’s current market cap is at 184933129. Total supply is at 100,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 100,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 15,205,915.71.
Currently, LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) has 39894 Twitter followers and 2785 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
LUKSO Token’s current value is at $11.95 which is 70.75% below its all time high of $41.18 at Thursday, 4 November.
LUKSO Token’s current value is at $11.95 which is 5831.59% above its all time low of $41.18 at Saturday, 18 July.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, LUKSO Token’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Microstrategy plummets as SEC rejects its Bitcoin accounting. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "The enterprise software maker, which said in 2020 that buying and holding Bitcoin was one of its key business strategies, used non-GAAP measures in its Form 10-Q for the quarter that ended Sept. 30, 2021 to show investors what its income would have been if it didn’t have to impair the volatile cryptocurrency.", "FASB had long rejected calls to write new rules for digital assets but high-profile investments in Bitcoin by MicroStrategy and Tesla Inc. have changed the conversation. "
- Bitcoin hodler saylor says microstrategy will never sell stash. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 19 January, "The enterprise software company’s growing pile of Bitcoin has effectively made its shares a proxy for the digital asset. ", "Additionally, the average listed price announced for every Bitcoin purchase since late February has been above current trading levels. "
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin falls more than 10% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Bitcoin bears salivate as the crypto plummets — but here's why A bounce May be on the way. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "In total, from its Nov. 10 all-time high of $69,000, Bitcoin has plummeted about 45%.", "The Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin is trading in a falling wedge pattern on the daily chart and on Friday afternoon the bottom descending trendline of the pattern was holding as support. "
- Intel will be manufacturing an energy-efficient Bitcoin mining chip: report. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "Meanwhile, the market-leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin was up 1.24% in the last 24 hours, trading at$42,149.32.", "Intel included the Bonanza Mine Bitcoin mining chip in its list of ‘Highlighted Chip Releases’ and described it as an "ultra-low-voltage energy-efficient" Bitcoin mining ASIC."
More news about LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD).