(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) is 23.45% down at 03:05 EST Monday, 20 September which is 1805.8% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for LUKSO Token is 9277379, 197.25% above its average volume of 3120989.53.
LUKSO Token’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.07%, a positive 1.21%, and a positive 6.62%, respectively.
LUKSO Token’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 5.82% (last week), 5.96% (last month), and 6.62% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
LUKSO Token’s current market cap is at 328712048. Total supply is at 100,000,000.00, maximum supply is at 100,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 14,945,915.71.
Currently, LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD) has 25762 Twitter followers and 1932 Reddit subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
LUKSO Token’s current value is at $20.04 which is 23.47% below its all time high of $27.08 at Friday, 12 March.
LUKSO Token’s current value is at $20.04 which is 10106.33% above its all time low of $27.08 at Saturday, 18 July.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, LUKSO Token’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin slows down after recent bounce – 17 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 17 September, "The Bitcoin market has rallied ever so slightly to reach towards the $50,000 level but is clearly running out of some of the momentum it has seen over the last couple of days. ", "This would make a certain amount of sense based upon the most recent news flow about the lack of Bitcoin actually stored on exchanges, as it looks like liquidity could be an issue at times."
- Anonymous Bitcoin founder commemorated in budapest with bronze featureless statue. According to Business Insider on Saturday, 18 September, "The year after that, Nakamoto completely disappeared from the web, saying in an email to a Bitcoin Core developer he had "moved on to other things.", "Most recently, El Salvador became the first country to adopt Bitcoin as a legal tender."
- Is south korea's regulatory crackdown taking toll on Bitcoin price?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "Price Action: Bitcoin is down 1.1% during the past 24 hours, trading at $47,882.06 at press time."
- Bitcoin consolidates into bullish pattern: what's next for the crypto?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "The Bitcoin Chart: In its consolidation Bitcoin has settled into a bull flag pattern with the pole created between Tuesday and Wednesday and the flag formation on Thursday and Friday. ", "On Friday Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) was consolidating the bullish break up from a descending trendline Benzinga called out."
- Forget cardano, Bitcoin cash, dogecoin: litecoin activity surpasses them all. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 19 September, "According to Jay Milla, the director of the Litecoin Foundation, the number of active addresses on the Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) network has surpassed that of Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BCH), and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE).", "Cardano’s (CRYPTO: ADA) active address count stood at 214k, followed by Bitcoin Cash with 101k and Dogecoin with just 60.89k."
More news about LUKSO Token (LYXE-USD).