(VIANEWS) – Metadium (META-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 43.20% in the last 7 days. At 20:09 EST on Thursday, 25 November, Metadium (META-USD) is at $0.1659.
Today’s last reported volume for Metadium is 112901997, 258.73% above its average volume of 31472554.19.
All-Time High and Low
Metadium’s current value is at $0.17, 63.14% below its all-time high of $0.45 on Thursday, 1 April.
Metadium’s current value is at $0.17, 5555.93% above its all time low of $0.45 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
Metadium’s current market cap is 279993055.
Metadium (META-USD) Range
Concerning Metadium’s daily highs and lows, it’s 50.85% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.1100 and 7.81% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.1800.
Currently, Metadium (META-USD) has 1135 Twitter followers and 241 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 8 forks, 7 stars, and 2 subscribers.
Metadium’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 4.40%, 1.25%, and 4.22%, respectively.
Metadium’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.58% (last week), 4.35% (last month), and 4.22% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- BOE chief is worried by El Salvador’s move to adopt Bitcoin . According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 25 November, "Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey said El Salvador’s decision to adopt Bitcoin as its currency was concerning because consumers probably will be caught out by its volatility."
- Bitcoin and ethereum miner hive blockchain signals bullish reversal: what's next?. According to Business Insider on Wednesday, 24 November, "The Vancouver-based Bitcoin and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) miner produced 234 Bitcoin coins and 2,591 Ethereum coins during the month of October and now holds a total inventory of 1,350 Bitcoin coins.", "Hive Blockchain has been pressured downwards by Bitcoin and Ethereum as of late, which are trading down about 17% and 13%, respectively, from all-time highs. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin building base near 50-day EMA – 25 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 25 November, "The Bitcoin market fell a bit on Wednesday, but we continue to see the 50-day EMA offer a little bit of interest. ", "I understand that Bitcoin can be very volatile and break down quite drastically, but at the end of the day we understand that these are still very early days when it comes to Bitcoin, and we have a lot of institutional money coming into the market these days through the advent of an ETF. "
- 'fear' grips Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin, shiba inu: is A rising US dollar spelling woes for cryptos?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 23 November, "Amsterdam-based trader Michaël van de Poppe noted that Bitcoin has rejected the $60,000 level and is trying to find "any support." As per Van de Poppe, that support could be at levels as low as $43,000-$46,000."
- Bitcoin to shiba inu, local prices plunge as government lists cryptocurrency bill. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 24 November, "On WazirX, one of India’s larger exchanges, Bitcoin was down 24% over the last 24 hours. ", "When demand is high, Bitcoin prices trade at a premium to the offshore value when converted from dollars to rupee. "
More news about Metadium (META-USD).