(VIANEWS) – Near (NEAR) (NEAR-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 28.67% in the last 24 hours. At 21:05 EST on Monday, 20 September, Near (NEAR) (NEAR-USD) is at $7.3100.
Today’s last reported volume for Near (NEAR) is 657343700, 318.09% above its average volume of 157224875.15.
All-Time High and Low
Near (NEAR)’s current value is at $7.31, 38.23% below its all-time high of $11.84 on Thursday, 9 September.
Near (NEAR)’s current value is at $7.31, 1287.96% above its all time low of $11.84 on Wednesday, 4 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Near (NEAR)’s current market cap is at 3391990831. The total supply is 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 1,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 463,870,352.40.
Currently, Near (NEAR) (NEAR-USD) has 126193 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 156 forks, 1011 stars, and 62 subscribers.
Near (NEAR)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 6.85%, 3.75%, and 5.64%, respectively.
Near (NEAR)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 9.59% (last week), 6.87% (last month), and 5.64% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Near (NEAR)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- AMC to accept Bitcoin and crypto for payment, are NFT commemorative tickets next?. According to Business Insider on Sunday, 19 September, "What Happened: Aron announced this week that AMC Entertainment Holdings will accept Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) and Bitcoin Cash (CRYPTO: BTC) transactions as payment.", "The announcement came after Aron said on the second quarter earnings call that the movie theater company would accept Bitcoin payments by the end of the year."
- Drew estate announces Bitcoin sweepstakes*. According to Business Insider on Monday, 20 September, "While it is impossible to predict what Bitcoin’s value will be on Feb. 17, 2022, when Drew Estate holds the random drawing for the Grand Prize, one lucky Drew Estate fan will have a chance to get in on the action with one full Bitcoin of his or her own!", "Those who have kept an eye on Bitcoin over the years know that its price can be volatile and can go way up or way down with little warning. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin gives up gains as USD strengthens – 20 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 20 September, "The Bitcoin market initially tried to rally on Friday but gave back early gains to form a shooting star. ", "That being said, the strength of the US dollar has had its part to play, but also worth mentioning is the fact that Bitcoin has been in an uptrend until recently."
- Bitcoin tumbles 7.5% to 44k. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Defi hacker steals $12.7m in Bitcoin from binance smart chain-based pnetwork. According to Benzinga on Monday, 20 September, "Another DeFi hack has resulted in the loss of $12.7 million worth of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) from a cross-chain DeFi protocol."
More news about Near (NEAR) (NEAR-USD).