(VIANEWS) – Near (NEAR) (NEAR-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 31.50% in the last 7 days. At 09:06 EST on Friday, 28 January, Near (NEAR) (NEAR-USD) is at $10.4500.
Today’s last reported volume for Near (NEAR) is 581626929, 63.83% above its average volume of 355008256.19.
All-Time High and Low
Near (NEAR)’s current value is at $10.45, 48.71% below its all-time high of $20.44 on Sunday, 16 January.
Near (NEAR)’s current value is at $10.45, 1890.2% above its all time low of $20.44 on Wednesday, 4 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Near (NEAR)’s current market cap is at 6510772014. The total supply is 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 1,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 622,653,450.14.
Near (NEAR) (NEAR-USD) Range
About Near (NEAR)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 9.31% up from its trailing 7 days low of $9.5600 and 28.28% down from its trailing 7 days high of $14.5700.
Currently, Near (NEAR) (NEAR-USD) has 295619 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 237 forks, 1369 stars, and 64 subscribers.
Near (NEAR)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 5.65%, a negative 0.63%, and a positive 6.29%, respectively.
Near (NEAR)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 11.03% (last week), 6.99% (last month), and 6.29% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Near (NEAR)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- SEC dashes spot Bitcoin ETF hopes with fidelity rejection. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 27 January, "Several investment fund providers have tried to launch the first spot Bitcoin ETF since the SEC permitted futures-backed Bitcoin ETFs in October, but none have succeeded.", "The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in a Thursday filing, rejected the proposal from the Cboe BZX Exchange Inc. to list and trade shares of Fidelity’s Wise Origin Bitcoin Trust. "
- Three Bitcoin metrics suggest a prolonged bear market is here. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 26 January, "A hefty debate is underway in the crypto space about whether Bitcoin is mired in a drawn-out bear market.", "More recently, Bitcoin has dipped as low as $33,000 from almost $69,000 in less than three months amid a broader selloff in risk assets on growing conviction the Federal Reserve will ratchet back its ultra-accommodative policy settings."
- SEC rejects fidelity's Bitcoin ETF application. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 27 January, "As Benzinga previously reported, the SEC firstdelayedits Bitcoin ETF application decisions, then rejected them one after another including the onesubmitted by WisdomTreeand the one submitted byVanEck.", "Similarly, the regulatorgave its go-aheadto an ETF granting investors exposure to publicly traded companies owning Bitcoin, and now itwill be examining an applicationby Valkyrie to launch a product giving exposure to firms that originate some of their revenue from Bitcoin mining."
- El Salvador keeps buying Bitcoin as purchases lose $18m of nation's public funds. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "The country’s decisions have been scrutinized by the International Monetary Fund(IMF) which has urged El Salvador to drop its Bitcoin plans.", "Price Action: As of Wednesday morning, Bitcoin was trading at $38,126.25, up 4.73% in the last 24 hours."
- Cathie wood's ark sees Bitcoin price rising above $1m by 2030. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "Similarly, if Bitcoin could corner 50% of gold’s total market cap, its market cap would see a contribution of $5.5 trillion in 2020. ", "In a chart withinthe report, Elmandjra laid out the case for Bitcoin touching the value of $1.36 million per unit."
More news about Near (NEAR) (NEAR-USD).