(VIANEWS) – Nikkei 225 (N225) is currently on bearish momentum. At 21:08 EST on Monday, 20 September, Nikkei 225 (N225) is at 30,003.65, 1.63% down since the last session’s close.
Nikkei 225 Range
About Nikkei 225’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.17% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $30,358.90 and 1.76% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $30,542.00.
Regarding Nikkei 225’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 30.74% up from its 52-week low and 2.57% down from its 52-week high.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Nikkei 225’s is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about S&P 500
- According to FXStreet on Sunday, 19 September, "Against this backdrop, US Treasury yields remained firmer and the Wall Street benchmarks closed in the red while the S&P 500 Futures drop 0.29% intraday at the latest."
- According to Business Insider on Sunday, 19 September, "The Dow shed 166.44 points or 0.48 percent to finish at 34,584.88, while the NASDAQ sank 137.96 points or 0.91 percent to end at 15,043.97 and the S&P 500 fell 40.76 points or 0.91 percent to close at 4,432.99. "
- According to FXStreet on Monday, 20 September, "While portraying the risk-off mood, S&P 500 Futures drop 0.15% intraday by the press time."
- According to Bloomberg Quint on Saturday, 18 September, "It’s dropped about 1% since June, while Europe 600 and S&P 500 rose more than 3%."
- According to Bloomberg Quint on Saturday, 18 September, "Gina Martin Adams, chief equity strategist at Bloomberg Intelligence, echoes the concern, noting consensus margin estimates have fallen for 140 companies in the S&P 500 during the past three months and are driving variation in returns among stocks. "
More news about Nikkei 225 (N225).