(VIANEWS) – Over the last 2 hours, Numeraire (NMR-USD) is 64% up at 03:06 EST Thursday, 27 January which is 4546.03% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Numeraire is 58071622, 260.19% above its average volume of 16122486.14.
Numeraire’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 3.57%, a negative 1.52%, and a positive 2.70%, respectively.
Numeraire’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.58% (last week), 3.45% (last month), and 2.70% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Numeraire’s current market cap is at 192204794. Total supply is at 10,970,118.44, maximum supply is at 11,000,000.00, and circulating supply is at 5,903,532.30.
Currently, Numeraire (NMR-USD) has 32949 Twitter followers and 3776 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 26 forks, 147 stars, and 19 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Numeraire’s current value is at $32.57 which is 64.91% below its all time high of $93.15 at Sunday, 16 May.
Numeraire’s current value is at $32.57 which is 1483.42% above its all time low of $93.15 at Tuesday, 27 November.
News about Bitcoin
- Valkyrie aims for A Bitcoin mining ETF. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "In October 2021, the platform initiated a Bitcoin Strategy ETF on Nasdaq with the ticker of BTFand a starting price of $25.52 per share.", "What happened: CoinTelegraph reported Valkyrie’s proposal will allow indirect Bitcoin Miners ETF investment in the crypto asset with an 80% exposure to Bitcoin via firms that "derive at least 50% of their revenue or profits" by facilitating BTC mining or just mining the digital asset."
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin rises more than 7% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 25 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- What's the Bitcoin 'pikachu pattern' everyone is talking about?. According to Benzinga on Monday, 24 January, "Meanwhile, a Twitter user noted that the price of Bitcoin has fallen for 73 successive days and investors would have to wait "a little further" for the pattern to exactly resemble the earlier fall in the price for 95 consecutive days.", "Why It Matters: Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies continued to slide early Monday, after plunging over the weekend in tandem with the stock markets. "
- Bitcoin took this long to recover from every major crash. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 25 January, "When including three-year bear markets, the average time for Bitcoin to recover was 257 days.", "It is also worth noting that the average gain after a Bitcoin correction stands at 362%."
- Is this news driving solana to outperform Bitcoin and ethereum today?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 26 January, "Solana traded 2.75% and 2.1% higher against Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) respectively over 24 hours."
More news about Numeraire (NMR-USD).