(VIANEWS) – NYSE Composite (NYA) is currently on bullish momentum. At 10:15 EST on Monday, 13 December, NYSE Composite (NYA) is at 16,749.74, 28236.56% up since the last session’s close.
NYSE Composite Range
Concerning NYSE Composite’s daily highs and lows, it’s 3.82% up from its trailing 14 days low of $16,133.20 and 1.03% down from its trailing 14 days high of $16,923.70.
About NYSE Composite’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 44.33% up from its 52-week low and 0.63% down from its 52-week high.
NYSE Composite’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a positive 0.66%, a negative 0.12%, and a positive 0.75%, respectively.
NYSE Composite’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.02% (last week), 0.83% (last month), and 0.75% (last quarter), respectively.
News about S&P 500
- According to FXStreet on Friday, 10 December, "The Asian equities are in the red while the S&P 500 futures are trading almost unchanged on the day. "
- According to Business Insider on Friday, 10 December, "The Dow moved into the green for a time before ending flat, while the NASDAQ and S&P 500 finished solidly in the red.", "The Dow eased 0.06 points to finish at 25,754.69, while the NASDAQ tumbled 269.62 points or 1.71 percent to close at 15,517.37 and the S&P 500 dropped 33.76 points or 0.72 percent to end at 4,667.45."
- According to MarketWatch on Friday, 10 December, "Alongside the Getty Family and Koch Equity Development LLC, we have committed, long-term shareholders that are excited to pursue the many opportunities in front of us." CC Neuberger’s stock has slipped 4.9% year to date through Thursday while the S&P 500 has gained 24.3%."
- According to FXStreet on Friday, 10 December, "Also showcasing the subdued markets is the 0.14 intraday gain of the S&P 500 Futures, as well as mixed performance of the Asia-Pacific stocks."
- According to FXStreet on Friday, 10 December, "Also portraying the sluggish markets is the S&P 500 Futures that rise 0.10% while the Wall Street benchmarks closed in the red."
More news about NYSE Composite (NYA).