(VIANEWS) – NYSE Composite (NYA) is currently on bullish momentum. At 09:13 EST on Tuesday, 30 November, NYSE Composite (NYA) is at 16,683.98, 28125.31% up since the last session’s close.
NYSE Composite Range
Regarding NYSE Composite’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.83% up from its trailing 7 days low of $16,546.60 and 2.33% down from its trailing 7 days high of $17,082.70.
Concerning NYSE Composite’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 0% down from its 52-week low and 0% down from its 52-week high.
NYSE Composite’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 1.16%, a negative 0.12%, and a positive 0.64%, respectively.
NYSE Composite’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 1.33% (last week), 0.47% (last month), and 0.64% (last quarter), respectively.
Index Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, NYSE Composite’s is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about S&P 500
- According to Business Insider on Sunday, 28 November, "Despite Friday’s rout, betting against the stock market has been a losing game in 2021, with the S&P 500 closing at a record high more than 60 times so far this year. ", "The RC Global Fund he managed lost 2.6% through October of 2021, while the S&P 500 was up more than 20% over the same time period."
- According to Bloomberg Quint on Sunday, 28 November, "The S&P 500 last week had its worst post-Thanksgiving performance since 1941, oil’s slump topped 10% and the yield on 10-year Treasuries slid the most since March 2020."
- According to Bloomberg Quint on Sunday, 28 November, "Merck’s shares are up about 1.5% this year versus a 16% gain for the S&P 500 Health Care Index. "
- According to MarketWatch on Sunday, 28 November, "The S&P 500 fell 106.84 points, or 2.3%, to 4,594.62, and the Nasdaq Composite Index sank 353.57 points, or 2.2%, to 15,491.66."
- According to Business Insider on Sunday, 28 November, "He was right then, and now he’s back with Wall Street’s most bullish forecast for US stocks, predicting earlier this month that the S&P 500 can rally more than 13% to 5,300 by the end of 2022.", "Belski acknowledged that US stocks have historically struggled in the three months following the first in a cycle of interest rate rises from the Fed, with the S&P 500 falling 1.9% on average. "
More news about NYSE Composite (NYA).