(VIANEWS) – Origin Protocol (OGN-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 30.97% in the last 7 days. At 07:10 EST on Sunday, 26 September, Origin Protocol (OGN-USD) is at $0.7352.
Today’s last reported volume for Origin Protocol is 27464445, 66.16% below its average volume of 81167353.81.
All-Time High and Low
Origin Protocol’s current value is at $0.74, 78.13% below its all-time high of $3.35 on Thursday, 8 April.
Origin Protocol’s current value is at $0.74, 609.31% above its all time low of $3.35 on Thursday, 30 January.
Market Cap and Supply
Origin Protocol’s current market cap is at 266319265. The total supply is 1,000,000,000.00, maximum supply is 1,000,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 354,729,201.00.
Origin Protocol (OGN-USD) Range
Concerning Origin Protocol’s daily highs and lows, it’s 5.03% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.7000 and 30.64% down from its trailing 7 days high of $1.0600.
Currently, Origin Protocol (OGN-USD) has 121824 Twitter followers and 6378 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 195 forks, 614 stars, and 69 subscribers.
Origin Protocol’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 4.01%, a negative 0.51%, and a positive 5.78%, respectively.
Origin Protocol’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 7.38% (last week), 5.92% (last month), and 5.78% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Origin Protocol’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Wallstreetbets launches new forum to enable discussions on cryptos like Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin. According to Benzinga on Friday, 24 September, "The Reddit investor forum r/WallStreetBets has launched a new forum that will allow investors to discuss about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE).", "Price Action: Bitcoin is up 0.6% during the past 24 hours, trading at $44,409.98 at press time, while Ethereum is down almost 1% during the 24-hour period to $3087.24."
- China's 'new' crypto ban is 10 days old, but panic sellers send Bitcoin to $40,900. According to Benzinga on Friday, 24 September, "Following the news, Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) shed $3,000from its price within a span of two hours. ", "The notice also named stablecoin Tether (CRYPTO: USDT) in addition to Bitcoin and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) as an "illegal" crypto asset."
- Here's why Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin are crashing all of A sudden. According to Benzinga on Friday, 24 September, "Price Action:The news has sparked a sell-off in the cryptocurrency markets with Bitcoin trading 3.67% lower at $40,068 at press time."
- Twitter adds Bitcoin tipping, pushes further into nfts. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 23 September, "Twitter Inc. will let users send and receive tips using Bitcoin as part of a broader push to help users make money from the service.", "Twitter Chief Executive Officer Jack Dorsey is a major Bitcoin enthusiast, often tweeting about the cryptocurrency and promoting it to his followers. "
- Leading Bitcoin informational website hacked and used to promote giveaway scam. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 23 September, "Bitcoin.org, a leadinginformational website on the apex cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), has been hacked yet again", "Why It Matters: It should be noted that Bitcoin.org, an open-source project that supports Bitcoin development, is not affiliated with the Bitcoin Foundation."
More news about Origin Protocol (OGN-USD).