(VIANEWS) – Polkastarter (POLS-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 91.44% in the last 30 days. At 00:10 EST on Tuesday, 26 October, Polkastarter (POLS-USD) is at $2.8500.
Today’s last reported volume for Polkastarter is 22845481, 36.67% below its average volume of 36077536.62.
All-Time High and Low
Polkastarter’s current value is at $2.85, 62.01% below its all-time high of $7.51 on Tuesday, 16 February.
Polkastarter’s current value is at $2.85, 2348.7% above its all time low of $7.51 on Thursday, 29 October.
Market Cap and Supply
Polkastarter’s current market cap is at 231384253. The total supply is 100,000,000.00, maximum supply is 100,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 81,301,332.00.
Polkastarter (POLS-USD) Range
Regarding Polkastarter’s daily highs and lows, it’s 105.04% up from its trailing 30 days low of $1.3900 and 16.91% down from its trailing 30 days high of $3.4300.
Currently, Polkastarter (POLS-USD) has 517239 Twitter followers.
Polkastarter’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 1.48%, 2.37%, and 5.11%, respectively.
Polkastarter’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 4.38% (last week), 5.63% (last month), and 5.11% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Shiba inu, Bitcoin all-time highs, ETF buzz, buterin sell of 'dog coins,' Tesla's HODL and AMC coin: crypto week in review. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 24 October, "Bitcoin Touches A New High: On Wednesday, the apex cryptocurrency Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) hit an all-time high of $66,136. ", "The Bitcoin futures-backed fund was traded more than 99.5% of ETFs on the market."
- Crypto analyst michaël van de poppe says current Bitcoin correction is not yet over. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 23 October, "On Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) against Bitcoin (ETH/BTC), Van de Poppe wants to see the pair move above 0.066 BTC ($4,012) before taking any entries.", "The chances will be there, but Bitcoin is first taking the exact spot at this point." Also Read:Crypto Analyst Michaël van de Poppe Says Bitcoin Will Hit This Six-Figure Price After Blowing Past $63,000"
- Bitcoin is still concentrated in few hands, study finds. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 25 October, "Our results suggest that despite the significant attention that Bitcoin has received over the last few years, the Bitcoin ecosystem is still dominated by large and concentrated players, be it large miners, Bitcoin holders or exchanges," the researchers wrote. ", "Crypto enthusiasts have long pondered who the largest owners of Bitcoin are since the early days of the its existence. "
- Bitcoin hit 2 milestones this week. 2 experts break down why investing in a futures-based crypto ETF isn't smarter than directly buying Bitcoin.. According to Business Insider on Sunday, 24 October, "The asset set a new all-time high above $66,000 on Wednesday, a day after the ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF – the first of its kind – launched on the New York Stock Exchange."
- According to Business Insider on Monday, 25 October, "The ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BITO) which tracks bitcoin futures instead of the cryptocurrency itself, launched on the New York Stock Exchange last week. ", "On Friday, Valkyrie’s Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BTF) also launched, although it was met with less fanfare as bitcoin sold off. "
More news about Polkastarter (POLS-USD).