(VIANEWS) – Reddcoin (RDD-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 27.82% in the last 6 hours. At 02:10 EST on Friday, 17 September, Reddcoin (RDD-USD) is at $0.0025.
Today’s last reported volume for Reddcoin is 233484, 92.34% below its average volume of 3049215.29.
All-Time High and Low
Reddcoin’s current value is at $0, 91.73% below its all-time high of $0.03 on Saturday, 6 January.
Reddcoin’s current value is at $0, 34608.19% above its all time low of $0.03 on Saturday, 16 May.
Market Cap and Supply
Reddcoin’s current market cap is 77004565.
Currently, Reddcoin (RDD-USD) has 70227 Twitter followers and 48206 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 117 forks, 281 stars, and 133 subscribers.
Reddcoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.73%, a negative 0.34%, and a positive 8.70%, respectively.
Reddcoin’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 11.61% (last week), 7.75% (last month), and 8.70% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forex signal: Bitcoin continues its recovery – 16 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 16 September, "If we can take out the top of the candlestick from last week, meaning the roughly $52,000 region, then it allows Bitcoin to go looking towards the highs again. ", "Right now, that is not the case and it looks like people are simply trying to get away from danger in general, using Bitcoin as a bit of a safety net."
- The biggest transfer of wealth in human history: Bitcoin popularity among millennials and gen X. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "The increased price surge, accompanied by mounting institutional interest, highlighted how small portfolio holders are now more than ever interested in Bitcoin and other digital assets.", "Given the above factors, it is clear that more and more millennials and Gen X will pour money into the Bitcoin market. "
- Fidelity pushes for Bitcoin ETF in private SEC meeting: report. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "The firm also highlighted the enhanced demand for a Bitcoin ETF from retail investors, pointing to figures like the growth in crypto account holders from 35 million in 2018 to over 100 million in 2020.", "Financial services giant Fidelity made a case for the approval of a Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) exchange-traded fund in a private meeting with the SEC,according to aBloombergreport."
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin turn A shade of red while minor cryptos strike major gains as 'it's definitely altcoin season'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 17 September, "What Happened: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) traded 0.99% lower at $47,537.64 over 24 hours. ", "Read Next: Bitcoin Proponent And El Salvador President Nayib Bukele Is On Time’s 100 Most Influential People List Alongside Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - But Not For The Right Reasons"
- Bitcoin reverses course, breaks bullishly from this pattern: what's next?. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "The Bitcoin Chart: After Bitcoin plummeted Sept. 7 it popped up to regain a key support level at $44,850. ", "On Tuesday Bitcoin reacted to the support level, rose4% higher and busted through the descending trendline that had been holding it down since Sept. 8. "
More news about Reddcoin (RDD-USD).