(VIANEWS) – SafePal (SFP-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 39.05% in the last 6 hours. At 05:15 EST on Wednesday, 13 October, SafePal (SFP-USD) is at $1.4600.
Today’s last reported volume for SafePal is 96213886, 269.77% above its average volume of 26019429.24.
All-Time High and Low
SafePal’s current value is at $1.46, 66.33% below its all-time high of $4.19 on Tuesday, 9 February.
SafePal’s current value is at $1.46, 133.99% above its all time low of $4.19 on Saturday, 26 June.
Market Cap and Supply
SafePal’s current market cap is at 156367306. The total supply is 500,000,000.00, maximum supply is 500,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 108,166,667.00.
Currently, SafePal (SFP-USD) has 393256 Twitter followers.
SafePal’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.78%, a negative 0.38%, and a positive 5.17%, respectively.
SafePal’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 2.13% (last week), 4.34% (last month), and 5.17% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin pierces $57,000 as traders resume push for record highs. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 11 October, "As in past rallies, a myriad of reasons are being cited for the latest surge, from an easing of concern about regulatory efforts in the U.S. and China, as well as renewed optimism about a possible U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission approval of a a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin pulls back after impulsive open – 13 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 13 October, "It is sloping higher, and it does suggest that perhaps we are going to continue to see buyers on the dips that continue to drive the overall attitude of this market, as Bitcoin continues to attract a lot of attention and inflow due to so many different unstable markets. "
- Bitcoin surges to a 5-month high above $57,000, outperforming wider crypto sector. According to Business Insider on Monday, 11 October, "But he said the deeply negative Grayscale Bitcoin Trust premium for Grayscale’s banner product may hinder the sustainability of this rally."
- Bitcoin mining boom, ethereum origins, shiba inu rally, growing dogecoin adoption, floki coins: crypto week in review. According to Business Insider on Sunday, 10 October, "The Canada-based HIVE reported mining 225 Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and 9,700 Ethereum (ETH) in Q1."
- Bitcoin rally pauses near $57,000 as traders await new catalysts. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 11 October, "A rally in Bitcoin paused around the $57,000 level Tuesday amid ongoing speculation that the largest cryptocurrency could retest the record highs reached earlier this year.", "Optimism is also growing about possible U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission approval of a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund."
More news about SafePal (SFP-USD).