(VIANEWS) – SafePal (SFP-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 50.92% in the last 7 days. At 14:15 EST on Tuesday, 30 November, SafePal (SFP-USD) is at $2.0300.
Today’s last reported volume for SafePal is 51817764, 3.44% below its average volume of 53665446.62.
All-Time High and Low
SafePal’s current value is at $2.03, 51.41% below its all-time high of $4.19 on Tuesday, 9 February.
SafePal’s current value is at $2.03, 237.68% above its all time low of $4.19 on Saturday, 26 June.
Market Cap and Supply
SafePal’s current market cap is at 220237909. The total supply is 500,000,000.00, maximum supply is 500,000,000.00, and the circulating supply is 108,166,667.00.
SafePal (SFP-USD) Range
Concerning SafePal’s daily highs and lows, it’s 23.78% up from its trailing 7 days low of $1.6400 and 19.76% down from its trailing 7 days high of $2.5300.
Currently, SafePal (SFP-USD) has 419264 Twitter followers.
SafePal’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 9.25%, 1.49%, and 7.32%, respectively.
SafePal’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 20.39% (last week), 7.50% (last month), and 7.32% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin, ethereum rebound from weekend plunge, moving past omicron Covid-19 variant concerns, dogecoin, shiba inu follow course. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Major coins, including Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), showed strength Sunday evening as the global cryptocurrency market cap rose 3.65% to $2.56 trillion.", "Read Next: Popular Crypto Trader Michaël Van De Poppe Say Bitcoin Bull Run Is Not Over"
- Bitcoin bounce off technical support May embolden crypto bulls. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 30 November, "Open-interest data for options expiring at year-end suggest investors see a Bitcoin floor around $48,000 and a ceiling at roughly $64,000. "
- Bitcoin miner griid plans to go public in $3.3 billion SPAC deal. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 30 November, "Griid’s founder and Chief Executive Officer Trey Kelly said the transaction would expand its capacity as the company builds a portfolio of U.S.-based Bitcoin mining facilities using cheap, carbon-free energy. ", "Cincinnati-based Griid is the latest Bitcoin miner that plan to go public by merging with blank-check companies. "
- Elon Musk's appeal to workers, new Moderna Covid-19 vaccine, Bitcoin rebound, Apple glasses, US jobs data: 5 headlines you May have missed from the weekend. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Bitcoin Recovers Despite Omicron Fears: Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and other major cryptocurrencies rebounded on Sunday evening after plunging on Friday amid fears about the new Omicron COVID-19 variant. "
- El Salvador buys 100 more Bitcoin as apex cryptocurrency corrects. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 27 November, "The government of El Salvador recently purchased 100 additional Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), President Nayib Bukele announced the news in a tweet on Friday.", "The price of Bitcoin fell about 8% on Friday to around $54,237, as the crypto and equity markets corrected over uncertainty about a newly discovered COVID-19 variant named Omicron, labeled by the World Health Organization on Friday as a "variant of concern," its most serious category."
More news about SafePal (SFP-USD).