(VIANEWS) – Secret (SCRT) (SCRT-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 131.58% in the last 30 days. At 11:15 EST on Monday, 18 October, Secret (SCRT) (SCRT-USD) is at $4.6600.
Today’s last reported volume for Secret (SCRT) is 8803410, 19.08% above its average volume of 7392319.98.
All-Time High and Low
Secret (SCRT)’s current value is at $4.66, 32.23% below its all-time high of $6.88 on Monday, 11 October.
Secret (SCRT)’s current value is at $4.66, 1727.88% above its all time low of $6.88 on Tuesday, 3 November.
Market Cap and Supply
Secret (SCRT)’s current market cap is 695204795.
Secret (SCRT) (SCRT-USD) Range
Concerning Secret (SCRT)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 175.74% up from its trailing 30 days low of $1.6900 and 31.57% down from its trailing 30 days high of $6.8100.
Currently, Secret (SCRT) (SCRT-USD) has 101898 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 72 forks, 232 stars, and 35 subscribers.
Secret (SCRT)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was a negative 0.32%, a positive 3.67%, and a positive 5.95%, respectively.
Secret (SCRT)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 8.15% (last week), 8.68% (last month), and 5.95% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Secret (SCRT)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Microstrategy’s Bitcoin bet doubles to $6 billion as price soars. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 15 October, "MicroStrategy Inc. appears to be one of the bigger beneficiaries from the euphoria surrounding the likely launch of Bitcoin ETFs, with the overall value of the company’s holding of the cryptocurrency doubling.", "The enterprise software firm held approximately 114,042 Bitcoin as of Sept. 12, acquired at an aggregate purchase price of $3.16 billion and an average price of $27,713 per token, inclusive of fees and expenses. "
- Bitcoin futures ETF won’t face SEC opposition at deadline, sources say. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 15 October, "The Securities and Exchange Commission is poised to allow the first U.S. Bitcoin futures exchange-traded fund to begin trading in a watershed moment for the cryptocurrency industry, according to people familiar with the matter.", "Over the years, there have been plans for funds that proposed to hold Bitcoin via a digital vault or that could use leverage to juice returns. "
- Bitcoin extends climb above $60,000 threshold on imminent ETF approval. According to Business Insider on Monday, 18 October, "When these futures-based ETFs are given the green light, the market will soon turn their attention to both Ethereum ETFs and, more importantly, cash-based Bitcoin ETFs. ", "If the latter gets approval, there will likely be repeated fresh Bitcoin highs over the coming months," he said in a note."
- Morgan stanley CEO on Bitcoin: 'i don't think crypto is A fad'. According to Benzinga on Friday, 15 October, "What Else: As per an SEC filing in August, Morgan Stanley has been steadily acquiring shares in the world’s largest Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) trust, the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (OTC:GBTC)."
- It looks like the first Bitcoin futures ETF has A ticker, likely to hit markets next week. According to Business Insider on Friday, 15 October, "Many ETF companies have launched funds that offer exposure to Bitcoin via mining companies or companies that hold Bitcoin on their balance sheet.", "What Happened: Bloombergadded a ticker to a Bitcoin ETF to its data feed, signaling the strong likelihood that the first U.S. Bitcoin Futures ETF hits the market next week."
More news about Secret (SCRT) (SCRT-USD).