(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) is 21.05% down at 02:15 EST Saturday, 22 January which is 1650.4% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Stacks (STX) is 104252918, 57.44% above its average volume of 66214192.55.
Stacks (STX)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.32%, 0.27%, and 4.57%, respectively.
Stacks (STX)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 2.64% (last week), 4.15% (last month), and 4.57% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Stacks (STX)’s current market cap is at 1612588282
Currently, Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) has 106711 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 225 forks, 1923 stars, and 179 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Stacks (STX)’s current value is at $1.52 which is 55% below its all time high of $3.39 at Wednesday, 1 December.
Stacks (STX)’s current value is at $1.52 which is 3245.16% above its all time low of $3.39 at Friday, 13 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Stacks (STX)’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- 'the black swan' author gives A 'ruined gambler' analogy as panic strikes Bitcoin investors amid crash. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Read Next: Bitcoin Slips Below Crucial $40K Level, Taking Ethereum, Dogecoin Down With It: US Treasuries, Russia, Outflows And More That’s Weighing", "In a paper published on his website in June, Taleb explained why he believes Bitcoin is worth "exactly 0."
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin falls more than 10% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to look limp – 19 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 19 January, "With the Federal Reserve looking to tighten monetary policy, a lot of traders out there are completely freaked out and I think it is worth paying attention to the idea of fear causing a lot of issues and dumping Bitcoin as well as other currencies in the crypto markets. "
- Intel will be manufacturing an energy-efficient Bitcoin mining chip: report. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "Meanwhile, the market-leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin was up 1.24% in the last 24 hours, trading at$42,149.32.", "Why It Matters: The massive demand for Bitcoin mining hardware and the shortage of microchips worldwide has led numerous companies to see an opportunity in ASIC (application-specific integrated circuits) manufacturing."
- El Salvador president says Bitcoin ‘really cheap’ amid dip. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "Some guys are selling really cheap," he wrote on Twitter, adding that the country had purchased 410 Bitcoin for $15 million.", "El Salvador President Nayib Bukele, who’s known to "buy the dip" amid Bitcoin selloffs, didn’t disappoint crypto-enthusiasts on Friday by revealing that the Central American country purchased more of the cryptocurrency as it fell around 11%."
More news about Stacks (STX) (STX-USD).