(VIANEWS) – Over the last 2 hours, Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) is 21.34% up at 19:15 EST Saturday, 9 October which is 1419.7% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Stacks (STX) is 284653537, 849.83% above its average volume of 29968779.93.
Stacks (STX)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 2.89%, 0.27%, and 4.57%, respectively.
Stacks (STX)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 3.38% (last week), 3.55% (last month), and 4.57% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Stacks (STX)’s current market cap is at 2153155871
Currently, Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) has 83845 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 223 forks, 1912 stars, and 182 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Stacks (STX)’s current value is at $1.99 which is 31.82% below its all time high of $2.92 at Monday, 5 April.
Stacks (STX)’s current value is at $1.99 which is 4264.58% above its all time low of $2.92 at Friday, 13 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Stacks (STX)’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin finally prints a red candle – 08 October 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 8 October, "The Bitcoin market has gone straight up in the air for several days in a row, but the Thursday session was rather quiet. ", "Whether or not we can break above there is a completely different question, but it is worth noting that the market had lost roughly 50% of its value, and now plenty of value hunters get excited about owning Bitcoin yet again. "
- Will Bitcoin miners leave you in the cold this winter?. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 6 October, "Colin Read, theformer mayor of Plattsburgh, New York, told CNBC in July that welcoming Bitcoin miners during his tenure had generated "a handful" of jobs – versusaheap of uproar from residents over spiking electricity prices. ", "But with one Bitcoin trading for over $50,000, and miners in some cases reporting a margin of 67.5% and $7.5 million in quarterly profit, they will have littleincentive to slow down even if they find themselves exposed to rising power prices. "
- Asian mall operator taps Bitcoin mining, nfts to boost income. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 8 October, "The rigs will mine Bitcoin initially, with alternative coins to be considered in the future, it said."
- Bitcoin is the ferrari and gold is the horse and buggy, according to bill miller. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 6 October, "What Happened: Speaking in a virtual interview at the Forbes/SHOOK Top Advisor Summit, Miller told Morgan Stanley’sMarvin McIntyre that Bitcoin is like a Ferrari, while gold can be compared to the horse and buggy.", "Legendary value investor Bill Miller remains bullish on Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and continues to add to his position."
- Bitcoin charges back in the trillion dollar asset club. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 6 October, "What Happened:According to CoinMarketCap data, as of press time Bitcoin is trading at $55,083.90 after seeing its price increase by nearly 9% over the previous 24 hours.", "He admitted that we may see six to eight weeks of corrections on Bitcoin before a full-blown bull run. "
More news about Stacks (STX) (STX-USD).