(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) is 24.68% up at 10:17 EST Tuesday, 30 November which is 1717.77% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Stacks (STX) is 548686718, 949.91% above its average volume of 52259948.73.
Stacks (STX)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.06%, 0.36%, and 4.56%, respectively.
Stacks (STX)’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 5.86% (last week), 4.17% (last month), and 4.56% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Stacks (STX)’s current market cap is at 2762301248
Currently, Stacks (STX) (STX-USD) has 96500 Twitter followers.
As of now, on Github, there are 225 forks, 1917 stars, and 182 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Stacks (STX)’s current value is at $2.88 which is 10.09% below its all time high of $2.92 at Monday, 5 April.
Stacks (STX)’s current value is at $2.88 which is 5655.63% above its all time low of $2.92 at Friday, 13 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Stacks (STX)’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Why coinbase stock could rip amid Bitcoin, ethereum rally and general market strength. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Coinbase GlobalInc (NASDAQ:COIN) was trading over 4% higher on Monday following Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), which closed the 24-hour session 4.67% and 4.88% higher, respectively, on Sunday.", "The cryptocurrency leaders continued to trade higher on Monday at publication with Bitcoin rallying more than9%and Ethereum rising over 10% amid overall market strength. "
- Bitcoin bounce off technical support May embolden crypto bulls. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 30 November, "Open-interest data for options expiring at year-end suggest investors see a Bitcoin floor around $48,000 and a ceiling at roughly $64,000. "
- Bitcoin up more than 4% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin wipes out losses – 30 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 30 November, "Ultimately, it looks like the $55,000 level has offered enough support and interest to have traders come back into this position, because Bitcoin has much further to go and almost everybody out there knows this. "
- Bitcoin stages bounceback following brutal black-Friday selloff. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 29 November, "It highlights that Bitcoin is a risk-on/risk-off asset," said Matt Maley, chief market strategist for Miller Tabak + Co.", "A brutal selloff Friday saw investors fleeing a number of riskier assets, including cryptocurrencies, with Bitcoin posting its worst day in roughly two months. "
More news about Stacks (STX) (STX-USD).