(VIANEWS) – Over the last 4 hours, Steem (STEEM-USD) is 24.24% up at 21:16 EST Sunday, 9 January which is 1663.19% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Steem is 134951825, 714.72% above its average volume of 16564182.5.
Steem’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 0.76%, a negative 0.41%, and a positive 3.21%, respectively.
Steem’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 3.48% (last week), 3.05% (last month), and 3.21% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Steem’s current market cap is at 198453896
Currently, Steem (STEEM-USD) has 15079 Twitter followers and 3951 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 782 forks, 1919 stars, and 231 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Steem’s current value is at $0.49 which is 93.8% below its all time high of $8.19 at Wednesday, 3 January.
Steem’s current value is at $0.49 which is 605.74% above its all time low of $8.19 at Saturday, 11 March.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Steem’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin ETF goes from boom to bust after a record U.S. debut. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 7 January, "For the crypto industry, it underscored pent-up demand for Bitcoin exposure in an ever-maturing institutional ecosystem.", "The fund is based on futures contracts and was filed under mutual fund rules that SEC Chairman Gary Gensler has said provide "significant investor protections." An ETF that directly holds Bitcoin does not yet exist in the U.S. due to a multitude of regulatory concerns."
- Bitcoin whale moves 500 BTC off binance. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 8 January, "The removal of BTC from an exchange reduces potential sell side pressure, allowing the price of Bitcoin to increase more easily.", "What happened: A Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) whale just sent $21,152,909 worth of Bitcoin off Binance."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to search for bottom – 07 January 2022. According to DailyForex on Friday, 7 January, "That is not uncommon for Bitcoin to lose 40% of its value, which would be roughly about what that would mean. ", "At this point in time, I look at pullbacks like this as an opportunity to buy a little bit, but I do not necessarily jump "all in" in order to protect myself as Bitcoin can fall, or rise for that matter, much farther than we anticipated."
- Kevin o'leary reveals what his crypto portfolio looks like (hint: he holds more ethereum than Bitcoin). According to Benzinga on Friday, 7 January, "What Happened: The cryptocurrency skeptic turned Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) advocate revealed some of his cryptocurrency holdings in a recent interview with Cointelegraph.", "The investor also said that although Bitcoin is one of his larger crypto holdings, he has more Ethereum in his portfolio."
- Someone just sent 500 Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 8 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $21,065,570 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about Steem (STEEM-USD).