(VIANEWS) – Syntropy (NOIA) (NOIA-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 38.84% in the last 7 days. At 09:05 EST on Friday, 17 September, Syntropy (NOIA) (NOIA-USD) is at $0.4969.
Today’s last reported volume for Syntropy (NOIA) is 1631853, 25.88% below its average volume of 2201796.92.
All-Time High and Low
Syntropy (NOIA)’s current value is at $0.5, 44.27% below its all-time high of $0.89 on Monday, 29 March.
Syntropy (NOIA)’s current value is at $0.5, 23042.14% above its all time low of $0.89 on Sunday, 27 September.
Market Cap and Supply
Syntropy (NOIA)’s current market cap is 238365500.
Syntropy (NOIA) (NOIA-USD) Range
Regarding Syntropy (NOIA)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 38.02% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.3600 and 9.66% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.5500.
Currently, Syntropy (NOIA) (NOIA-USD) has 33208 Twitter followers and 749 Reddit subscribers.
Syntropy (NOIA)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 1.44%, 1.57%, and 5.62%, respectively.
Syntropy (NOIA)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 7.01% (last week), 5.05% (last month), and 5.62% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Syntropy (NOIA)’s crypto is considered to be oversold (<=20).
News about Bitcoin
- Btc/usd forex signal: Bitcoin continues its recovery – 16 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 16 September, "With interesting is that the US dollar is showing signs of life, despite the fact that Bitcoin continues to climb. ", "Right now, that is not the case and it looks like people are simply trying to get away from danger in general, using Bitcoin as a bit of a safety net."
- Microstrategy’s Bitcoin pile dwarfs most S&P 500 cash holdings. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 14 September, "MicroStrategy Inc.’s Bitcoin holdings dwarf the traditional corporate treasuries of most members of the S&P 500 Index after its latest purchase swelled the value of the digital assets in its coffers to over $5 billion.", "The enterprise software provider, which made Bitcoin purchases an official corporate strategy a year ago, announced Monday that it bought an additional 5,050 Bitcoins for about $242.9 million, raising the value of its 114,042 coin hoard to about $5.3 billion. "
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin continues to respect 50-day EMA – 15 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Wednesday, 15 September, "The Bitcoin market rallied a bit on Tuesday to show continued respect for the 50-day EMA which sits just below. "
- The biggest transfer of wealth in human history: Bitcoin popularity among millennials and gen X. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "So far, a few like the Winklevoss Twins have taken the bull by the horns and invested millions into the Bitcoin market.", "Firstly, Bitcoin provides high and quick returns compared to other investment assets in the market. "
- $2b in Bitcoin moved for just 78 cents in transaction fees. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 14 September, "A single Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) transaction worth over $2 billion was processed for under $1.", "Despite surging to a record high of $62 earlier this year, the average transfer fee on the Bitcoin blockchain is now as low as $2, according to data from BitInfoCharts."
More news about Syntropy (NOIA) (NOIA-USD).