(VIANEWS) – Syscoin (SYS-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 27.62% in the last 24 hours. At 05:20 EST on Sunday, 23 January, Syscoin (SYS-USD) is at $0.9474.
Today’s last reported volume for Syscoin is 49600913, 102.06% above its average volume of 24547612.63.
All-Time High and Low
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.95, 26.36% below its all-time high of $1.3 on Sunday, 2 January.
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.95, 457142.75% above its all time low of $1.3 on Sunday, 22 February.
Market Cap and Supply
Syscoin’s current market cap is 606116796.
Syscoin (SYS-USD) Range
Regarding Syscoin’s daily highs and lows, it’s 28.02% up from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.7400 and 0.28% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.9500.
Currently, Syscoin (SYS-USD) has 126353 Twitter followers and 7199 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 63 forks, 148 stars, and 52 subscribers.
Syscoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 1.89%, 1.95%, and 6.16%, respectively.
Syscoin’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.11% (last week), 6.03% (last month), and 6.16% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, Syscoin’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Is Bitcoin at the mercy of the stock market after falling below the $40k level? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Van de Poppe added on his YouTube channel that Bitcoin was likely to drop all the way towards the $41,000 level and touchnew lows if it fell below the $42,400 to $42,700 range.", "As Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) fell below the crucial $40,000 level Thursday evening in tandem with the fall in the U.S. stock markets, four analysts and expert traders shared their thoughts on the largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization."
- Bitcoin May be plunging hard, but look who's buying the dip. According to Benzinga on Saturday, 22 January, "Meanwhile, another user supported the Bitcoin purchase and said the president is seeingthe big picture, while others don’t understand Bitcoin is a long-term asset.", "Why It’s Important: After seeing a downtrend since hitting a high in early November, Bitcoin has come under further pressure in the new year. "
- Bitcoin tumbles below $40,000 to lowest level in five months. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "Virtual coins have become emblematic of a retreat in speculative investments stirred by the prospect of tighter monetary policy in the U.S. Bitcoin has been tracking swings in technology stocks, which have been under pressure, with the Nasdaq 100 tumbling into a correction on Thursday.", "Cryptocurrencies sank Friday, taking Bitcoin to the lowest level in more than five months as risk aversion again swept across global markets."
- El Salvador president says Bitcoin ‘really cheap’ amid dip. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "El Salvador President Nayib Bukele, who’s known to "buy the dip" amid Bitcoin selloffs, didn’t disappoint crypto-enthusiasts on Friday by revealing that the Central American country purchased more of the cryptocurrency as it fell around 11%.", "Bukele’s announcement was followed by additional declines of the cryptocurrency, with Bitcoin falling below $36,000 for the first time since July in late Friday U.S. trading."
- 'the black swan' author gives A 'ruined gambler' analogy as panic strikes Bitcoin investors amid crash. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Read Next: Bitcoin Slips Below Crucial $40K Level, Taking Ethereum, Dogecoin Down With It: US Treasuries, Russia, Outflows And More That’s Weighing", "In a paper published on his website in June, Taleb explained why he believes Bitcoin is worth "exactly 0."
More news about Syscoin (SYS-USD).