(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Syscoin (SYS-USD) is 21.49% down at 02:20 EST Saturday, 22 January which is 1659.74% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Syscoin is 59426400, 144.89% above its average volume of 24266510.29.
Syscoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 1.89%, 1.95%, and 6.16%, respectively.
Syscoin’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 4.11% (last week), 6.03% (last month), and 6.16% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Syscoin’s current market cap is at 568500941
Currently, Syscoin (SYS-USD) has 126248 Twitter followers and 7190 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 63 forks, 148 stars, and 52 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.9 which is 30.08% below its all time high of $1.3 at Sunday, 2 January.
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.9 which is 434075.92% above its all time low of $1.3 at Sunday, 22 February.
News about Bitcoin
- Bitcoin mining’s hearing in U.S. house questions power usage. According to Bloomberg Quint on Thursday, 20 January, "A U.S. House subcommittee hearing on "Cleaning Up Cryptocurrency" and the energy usage of blockchains kicked off Thursday with one representative calling the energy consumption of some Bitcoin mines "deeply concerning.", "A report cited by the subcommittee estimates that together Ethereum and Bitcoin mining operations emitted more than 78 million tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere last year –an amount equivalent to the annual tailpipe emissions of more than 15.5 million cars."
- 'the black swan' author gives A 'ruined gambler' analogy as panic strikes Bitcoin investors amid crash. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Read Next: Bitcoin Slips Below Crucial $40K Level, Taking Ethereum, Dogecoin Down With It: US Treasuries, Russia, Outflows And More That’s Weighing", "Another Bitcoin supported found Taleb’s comments to be "a bit in poor taste."
- Bitcoin stuck between these 2 levels, keeping ethereum, dogecoin muted with it — is this survey result the next catalyst?. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 20 January, "Sotiriou said fundamentals for Bitcoin "could not be stronger right now." He cited Intel Corporation’s (NASDAQ:INTC) announcement regarding the reveal of an energy-efficient Bitcoin mining ASIC at the upcoming IEEE International Solid-State Circuits Conference next month as one such positive development surrounding the apex coin.", "Why It Matters: Bitcoin is "floating" between support at $40,000 and resistance near the $45,000 mark, according to Craig Erlam, a senior market analyst at OANDA."
- Is Bitcoin staring at A 'big liquidation candle' or A rebound? here's what experts are saying. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What Happened: Amsterdam-based popular cryptocurrency analyst Michaël van de Poppe told his over 561,000 followers on Twitter that Bitcoin is still looking for support, while the higher timeframe levels are sustaining.", "Cryptocurrency analyst Benjamin Cowen noted on his YouTube channel that Bitcoin has been in a systematic, local downtrend in the last two months."
- Someone just sent $24m in Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 19 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $24,780,916 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
More news about Syscoin (SYS-USD).