(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Syscoin (SYS-USD) is 22.52% down at 23:22 EST Wednesday, 5 January which is 1734.5% lower than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Syscoin is 50468034, 119.45% above its average volume of 22997508.64.
Syscoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 3.58%, 2.32%, and 6.44%, respectively.
Syscoin’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.18% (last week), 6.53% (last month), and 6.44% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Syscoin’s current market cap is at 606428169
Currently, Syscoin (SYS-USD) has 118545 Twitter followers and 6988 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 63 forks, 143 stars, and 51 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.97 which is 24.48% below its all time high of $1.3 at Sunday, 2 January.
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.97 which is 468860.42% above its all time low of $1.3 at Sunday, 22 February.
News about Bitcoin
- 2 important levels for Bitcoin right now and is ethereum showing more strength? here's what analysts and expert traders are saying. According to Benzinga on Monday, 3 January, "Pentoshi, a closely-followed pseudonymous cryptocurrency trader with over 452,000 Twitter followers, said he will be "macro bearish" until Bitcoin reclaims the $58,000 to $60,000 range, but will be bullish at local areas.", "Amsterdam-based popular cryptocurrency analyst Michaël van de Poppe told his546,000 followers on Twitter that he believes the two important levels for Bitcoin are $48,000 and $49,400 level, the latter of which caused the latest correction for the apex cryptocurrency."
- Someone just sent 1,335 Bitcoin onto coinbase. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 4 January, "What happened: An anonymous cryptocurrency wallet holding $61,283,928 of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) just transferred their funds onto Coinbase. ", "It’s likely that this Bitcoin whale is planning either on selling Bitcoin or trading it for other altcoins."
- Bitcoin mining stocks stumble as optimism wanes after record run. According to Bloomberg Quint on Wednesday, 5 January, "Miners’ processing power or hash rates have been come under scrutiny as falling Bitcoin prices and hash rates near highs stoke fears of greater competition. ", "While we recognize the price of Bitcoin is volatile and difficult to predict over the short-term, over the longer-term we are bullish on the price of the digital asset, which is an important revenue driver," Cantor analyst Mike Colonnese wrote in an initiation coverage report for Riot on Tuesday."
- Goldman Sachs says Bitcoin could hit $100k by capturing more market share from this financial asset. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 5 January, "What Happened: According to a research note seen by CoinDesk, Pandl thinks Bitcoin could take more market share from the precious metal as a byproduct of more adoption, driven by the potential from "Bitcoin-specific scaling solutions.", "Related Link:Is The $46K Level The Calm Before The Storm Before Bitcoin As It Eyes $100,000 In 2022? "
- Goldman says Bitcoin $100,000 a possibility by taking on gold. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 4 January, "And the criticisms levied at gold tend to apply to Bitcoin as well: It pays no interest or dividends, and it doesn’t imitate the performance of more traditional assets. ", "Although the Bitcoin network’s consumption of real resources may be an obstacle to institutional adoption, that won’t stop the demand for the asset, the note said."
More news about Syscoin (SYS-USD).