(VIANEWS) – Over the last 12 hours, Syscoin (SYS-USD) is 25.21% up at 06:20 EST Saturday, 18 September which is 1729.74% higher than the last 48 hours average change.
Today’s last reported volume for Syscoin is 24127452, 119.73% above its average volume of 10980337.87.
Syscoin’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 2.98%, 1.97%, and 6.00%, respectively.
Syscoin’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 11.45% (last week), 6.89% (last month), and 6.00% (last quarter), respectively.
Market Cap and Supply
Syscoin’s current market cap is at 207217526
Currently, Syscoin (SYS-USD) has 75649 Twitter followers and 5687 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 59 forks, 129 stars, and 53 subscribers.
All TIme High and Low
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.33 which is 70.77% below its all time high of $1.14 at Wednesday, 5 May.
Syscoin’s current value is at $0.33 which is 159422.58% above its all time low of $1.14 at Sunday, 22 February.
News about Bitcoin
- AMC will also accept ethereum, litecoin and Bitcoin cash alongside Bitcoin: CEO. According to Benzinga on Thursday, 16 September, "I can confirm today that when we do so, we also expect that we similarly will accept Ethereum, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash. ", "AMC Entertainmentsaid in August that it will begin accepting Bitcoin as payment for movie tickets and concessions by the end of this year."
- Ray dalio: regulators will kill Bitcoin if it's truly successful. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "Dalio On The Bitcoin Landscape:Bitcoin is a good alternative to cash, in Dalio’s view."
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin slows down after recent bounce – 17 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Friday, 17 September, "The Bitcoin market has rallied ever so slightly to reach towards the $50,000 level but is clearly running out of some of the momentum it has seen over the last couple of days. ", "This would make a certain amount of sense based upon the most recent news flow about the lack of Bitcoin actually stored on exchanges, as it looks like liquidity could be an issue at times."
- You can earn up to 7.5% interest on Bitcoin. is it worth the risk?. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 15 September, "Each entity uses the borrowed crypto assets for its business functions - market-making on its own platform, hedging against Bitcoin prices or liquidity.", "High-yielding cryptocurrency accounts offer outlandish returns of up to 7.5% on Bitcoin and can help you make the most of your crypto assets."
- Btc/usd forex signal: Bitcoin continues its recovery – 16 September 2021. According to DailyForex on Thursday, 16 September, "While the denominator of this currency pair is the US dollar, that does not necessarily mean that a falling US dollar automatically pushes Bitcoin higher and vice versa. ", "If we can take out the top of the candlestick from last week, meaning the roughly $52,000 region, then it allows Bitcoin to go looking towards the highs again. "
More news about Syscoin (SYS-USD).