(VIANEWS) – Tezos (XTZ-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 29.37% in the last 6 hours. At 14:25 EST on Tuesday, 7 December, Tezos (XTZ-USD) is at $5.3300.
Today’s last reported volume for Tezos is 573627390, 74.67% above its average volume of 328396600.92.
All-Time High and Low
Tezos’s current value is at $5.33, 41.66% below its all-time high of $9.12 on Monday, 4 October.
Tezos’s current value is at $5.33, 1417.52% above its all time low of $9.12 on Friday, 7 December.
Market Cap and Supply
Tezos’s current market cap is 4621599358.
Currently, Tezos (XTZ-USD) has 226090 Twitter followers and 64858 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 129 forks, 261 stars, and 261 subscribers.
Tezos’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 3.70%, a negative 1.40%, and a positive 5.61%, respectively.
Tezos’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.98% (last week), 5.13% (last month), and 5.61% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Self-described Bitcoin creator must pay $100 million in suit. According to Bloomberg Quint on Monday, 6 December, "Many years ago, Craig Wright told the Kleiman family that he and Dave Kleiman developed revolutionary Bitcoin based intellectual property," he said in a statement. ", "The estate claimed that in addition to the Bitcoin mining the friends did together, Kleiman helped Wright create the intellectual property behind early blockchain technology worth $252 billion."
- Crypto entrepreneur building on Bitcoin says maxiMalism is stagnating growth of apex coin in favor of ethereum, others. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 7 December, "Ali said that despite the "many shortcomings" of Ethereum, Bitcoin has "has little to offer as alternatives.", "What Happened: Ali’s comments on Bitcoin Maximalism came in the form of a Twitter thread on Monday."
- Bitfarms bulls buy the dip following Bitcoin, ethereum flash crash. According to Benzinga on Monday, 6 December, "The cryptocurrency market has been pressured downward since both Bitcoin and Ethereum (CRYPTO: BTC) made new all-time highs of $69,000 and $4,867.81, respectively, on Nov. 10. ", "The Canada-based Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) miner announced on Dec. 1 it had mined 339 Bitcoin during the month of November for a total of 3,089 coins mined during the first 11 months of 2021."
- These ethereum rivals struck big gains last week even as Bitcoin, dogecoin crashed. According to Benzinga on Monday, 6 December, "Even as Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) crashed over the last week, these Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) rivals struck big gains.", "Stacks (STX): The token of a project that aims to bring smart contracts and decentralized applications to Bitcoin saw its price rise 10.41% over last week. "
- Bitcoin: weekend stumble raises questions and stakes today – 06 December 2021. According to DailyForex on Monday, 6 December, "If Bitcoin begins to test waters below the 48,600.00 to 48,500.00 levels this could cause additional nervous sentiment to filter into the marketplace. ", "The large move downwards this weekend would cause widespread concerns among most assets, but Bitcoin has seen days like this before. "
More news about Tezos (XTZ-USD).