(VIANEWS) – ThunderCore (TT-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 37.08% in the last 7 days. At 12:24 EST on Wednesday, 1 December, ThunderCore (TT-USD) is at $0.0189.
Today’s last reported volume for ThunderCore is 60659904, 67.02% above its average volume of 36317425.69.
All-Time High and Low
ThunderCore’s current value is at $0.02, 64.16% below its all-time high of $0.05 on Thursday, 9 May.
ThunderCore’s current value is at $0.02, 661.7% above its all time low of $0.05 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
ThunderCore’s current market cap is 154260243.
ThunderCore (TT-USD) Range
Regarding ThunderCore’s daily highs and lows, it’s 5.71% down from its trailing 7 days low of $0.0200 and 5.71% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.0200.
Currently, ThunderCore (TT-USD) has 155653 Twitter followers and 681 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 10 forks, 36 stars, and 5 subscribers.
ThunderCore’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 4.67%, 1.20%, and 4.55%, respectively.
ThunderCore’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 7.74% (last week), 3.84% (last month), and 4.55% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Convicted silk road founder, an early Bitcoin adopter, generates commotion with NFT drop. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "Price Action: Bitcoin is up almost 0.5% during the past 24 hours, trading at $57,149.51 at press time.", "A popular cryptocurrency influencer who goes by the name of CryptoCobain lauded the NFT auction and noted that Ulbricht has done more for Bitcoin than "all of the laser eye cult combined."
- Rich dad poor dad author buys more Bitcoin and ethereum to combat inflation. According to Benzinga on Monday, 29 November, "Since February 2020, correlation data suggested Bitcoin had largely been moving in tandem with the Nasdaq 100, which tracks a basket of the 100 largest tech stocks including Alphabet Inc (NASDAQ:GOOGL) (NASDAQ:GOOG), Apple Inc(NASDAQ:AAPL), Meta Platforms Inc(NASDAQ:FB), As of November, the leading digital asset ended its 21-month correlation with the index.", "Still, Kiyosaki’s perception of Bitcoin as an inflation hedge is not inconceivable. "
- Bitcoin has surpassed PayPal in transaction volume and could leave behind Mastercard 'in time' too, says Intelligence firm. According to Benzinga on Wednesday, 1 December, "Read Next: Bitcoin On Track To Settle $45 Trillion In 2021, Quadruple Visa’s Volume: Ark Invest", "Why It Matters: Launched in 2009, Bitcoin has gained increasing mainstream adoption over the past few years. "
- Bitcoin, ethereum, dogecoin continue to recover from omicron lows, buyers reemerge in crypto market. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 30 November, "Why It Matters: Bitcoin was up 7.8% at press time from the Friday lows of $53,576.74 showing a significant recovery from those levels as Omicron worries lessen.", "Read Next: Rich Dad Poor Dad Author Buys More Bitcoin And Ethereum To Combat Inflation"
- Btc/usd forecast: Bitcoin wipes out losses – 30 November 2021. According to DailyForex on Tuesday, 30 November, "Ultimately, it looks like the $55,000 level has offered enough support and interest to have traders come back into this position, because Bitcoin has much further to go and almost everybody out there knows this. "
More news about ThunderCore (TT-USD).