(VIANEWS) – Ultra (UOS) (UOS-USD) Cryptocurrency is currently on bullish momentum by 30.51% in the last 7 days. At 20:21 EST on Tuesday, 19 October, Ultra (UOS) (UOS-USD) is at $0.6906.
Today’s last reported volume for Ultra (UOS) is 1926496, 41.19% below its average volume of 3275894.02.
All-Time High and Low
Ultra (UOS)’s current value is at $0.69, 34.14% below its all-time high of $1.05 on Saturday, 28 August.
Ultra (UOS)’s current value is at $0.69, 3145.77% above its all time low of $1.05 on Monday, 2 September.
Market Cap and Supply
Ultra (UOS)’s current market cap is 184069012.
Ultra (UOS) (UOS-USD) Range
About Ultra (UOS)’s daily highs and lows, it’s 32.81% up from its trailing 7 days low of $0.5200 and 16.79% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.8300.
Currently, Ultra (UOS) (UOS-USD) has 36708 Twitter followers and 712 Reddit subscribers.
Ultra (UOS)’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current volatility was 3.82%, 0.39%, and 5.75%, respectively.
Ultra (UOS)’s current volatility rank, which measures how volatile a financial asset is (variation between the lowest and highest value in a period), was 10.13% (last week), 6.17% (last month), and 5.75% (last quarter), respectively.
News about Bitcoin
- Is BTFD the ultimate Bitcoin ETF ticker? valkyrie is about to find out. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 19 October, "Many other Bitcoin ETFs could hit the public market soon with many of them waiting out the SEC’s decision to not allow them for years.", "What’s Next: There are going to be a handful of Bitcoin ETFs launching in October and even more down the road. "
- 99.02% of all Bitcoin supply in profit: glassnode. According to Benzinga on Tuesday, 19 October, "The logic is that some holders, particularly those that bought in at higher pricesmay be tempted to realize profits by selling their Bitcoin position.", "This metric compares the magnitude of profitable volume spent on-chain (assumed sell pressure), to the value that investors have stored in Bitcoin (sum of all coin value at the price when it was last spent)," explained Glassnode in its weekly newsletter."
- Why industry experts think Bitcoin is headed for $80,000. According to Business Insider on Tuesday, 19 October, "Still, these experts are not the only ones to have expressed such views: this past Friday, Bloomberg said Bitcoin was headed for $80,000 to $85,000, while a crypto data expert suggested resistance at $60,000 would have provided the last buying opportunity before the coin would head for new all-time highs.", "For Bitcoin to hit $80,000 it would need to see its price grow by about 27% from the price it is trading at as of Tuesday afternoon."
- Bitcoin bounces back, and our top crypto name bounces with it. A hedged bet on both making new highs.. According to Benzinga on Monday, 18 October, "If you’re bullish on Bitcoin making new highs over the next few months, but you want to limit your downside risk in the event that you’re wrong, a hedged bet on Marathon Digital may be a way to do that. ", "We mentioned Marathon Digital here at the time ("A Hedged Bet On A Bitcoin Bottom")."
- Grayscale wants to turn the world’s biggest Bitcoin fund into an ETF. According to Bloomberg Quint on Tuesday, 19 October, "The number of outstanding shares in the fund has ballooned over the past 12 months as Bitcoin soared.", "Grayscale Investments LLC and the New York Stock Exchange are filing as soon as Tuesday to convert the world’s biggest Bitcoin fund into an ETF, according to the asset manager."
More news about Ultra (UOS) (UOS-USD).