(VIANEWS) – USD/EUR (USDEUR) is currently on bearish momentum. At 07:10 EST on Thursday, 19 May, USD/EUR (USDEUR) is at 0.9499, 0.5861% down since the last session’s close.
USD/EUR (USDEUR) Range
Concerning USD/EUR’s daily highs and lows, it’s 0.461% down from its trailing 24 hours low of $0.95 and 0.586% down from its trailing 24 hours high of $0.96.
USD/EUR’s yearly highs and lows, it’s 16.524% up from its 52-week low and 1.667% down from its 52-week high.
USD/EUR’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was 0.03%, 0.11%, and 0.44%, respectively.
USD/EUR’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 0.73% (last week), 0.49% (last month), and 0.44% (last quarter), respectively.
News about EUR/USD
- Eur/usd: the likelihood of eur/usd following eur/chf and usd/chf to parity is increasing – MUFG. According to FXStreet on Monday, 16 May, "The probability of EUR/USD touching parity has increased, in the view of economists at MUFG Bank.", "A more prolonged conflict and increasing risk of greater energy supply disruption for European economies are increasing the risk of EUR/USD following EUR/CHF and USD/CHF in hitting parity this year."
- Eur/usd forex signal: euro heads to a 20-year low – 16 May 2022. According to DailyForex on Monday, 16 May, "The other key data that will have an impact on the EUR/USD pair will be the American retail sales numbers that will come on Tuesday.EUR/USD forecast", "This week, Eurostat will publish a number of important economic numbers that will have an impact on the EUR/USD pair. "
- Eur/usd fades bounce off five-year low around 1.0400, EC growth forecasts eyed. According to FXStreet on Monday, 16 May, "Also favoring the EUR/USD rebound were recently upbeat comments from the European Central Bank (ECB) policymakers. ", "Furthermore, the ECB policymakers’ July rate hike chatters also underpinned the Euro strength and helped EUR/USD to rebound from the multi-month low."
- Eur/usd pares earlier gains, falls back to 1.0400 despite ECB villeroy’s comments. According to FXStreet on Monday, 16 May, "Even as the ECB turns more hawkish (Villeroy said June’s meeting would be "decisive", teeing up hikes for July), traders remain reluctant to buy into EUR/USD rallies with the Fed still substantially more hawkish by comparison. ", "Many strategists are still calling for EUR/USD to hit parity in the weeks/months ahead."
- Eur/usd: clear break of the 2017 low at 1.0341 to make parity a realistic target – rabobank. According to FXStreet on Monday, 16 May, "Economists at Rabobank see risk of EUR/USD at 1.03 on a one-month and three-month view. ", "We recently revised higher our forecast for the USD across the board and lowered our one and three-month targets for EUR/USD to 1.03."
More news about USD/EUR (USDEUR).