(VIANEWS) – VeChain (VET-USD) cryptocurrency is currently on bearish momentum by 37.37% in the last 7 days. At 02:20 EST on Monday, 24 January, VeChain (VET-USD) is at $0.0492.
Today’s last reported volume for VeChain is 271221066, 64.15% below its average volume of 756718064.55.
All-Time High and Low
VeChain’s current value is at $0.05, 82.3% below its all-time high of $0.28 on Monday, 19 April.
VeChain’s current value is at $0.05, 2493.83% above its all time low of $0.28 on Friday, 13 March.
Market Cap and Supply
VeChain’s current market cap is 3297715898.
VeChain (VET-USD) Range
Concerning VeChain’s daily highs and lows, it’s 1.6% down from its trailing 7 days low of $0.0500 and 38.5% down from its trailing 7 days high of $0.0800.
Currently, VeChain (VET-USD) has 551142 Twitter followers and 221287 Reddit subscribers.
As of now, on Github, there are 213 forks, 728 stars, and 157 subscribers.
VeChain’s last week, last month’s, and last quarter’s current intraday variation average was a negative 5.77%, a negative 1.77%, and a positive 4.73%, respectively.
VeChain’s highest amplitude of average volatility was 6.68% (last week), 4.82% (last month), and 4.73% (last quarter), respectively.
Crypto Price Classification
According to the stochastic oscillator, a useful indicator of overbought and oversold conditions, VeChain’s crypto is considered to be overbought (>=80).
News about Bitcoin
- Cryptocurrency Bitcoin falls more than 10% in 24 hours. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "The chart below compares the price movement and volatility for Bitcoin over the past 24 hours (left) to its price movement over the past week (right). ", "If you are interested in purchasing Bitcoin or want to learn more about it, follow this link to Benzinga Money. "
- Bitcoin bears salivate as the crypto plummets — but here's why A bounce May be on the way. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "In total, from its Nov. 10 all-time high of $69,000, Bitcoin has plummeted about 45%.", "The Bitcoin Chart: Bitcoin is trading in a falling wedge pattern on the daily chart and on Friday afternoon the bottom descending trendline of the pattern was holding as support. "
- Which will happen first, Bitcoin at $100k or dogecoin at $1? the choice is clear. According to Benzinga on Sunday, 23 January, "One way to examine if it is possible for Bitcoin to go to $100,000 is to take a look at the previous market cycles’ price actions… Read More", "This week, we posed the following question to over 1,000 Benzinga visitors on cryptocurrency trading and investing: Which will happen first, Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) at $100,000 or Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) at $1?"
- Bitcoin tumbles below $40,000 to lowest level in five months. According to Bloomberg Quint on Friday, 21 January, "Cryptocurrencies sank Friday, taking Bitcoin to the lowest level in more than five months as risk aversion again swept across global markets.", "Virtual coins have become emblematic of a retreat in speculative investments stirred by the prospect of tighter monetary policy in the U.S. Bitcoin has been tracking swings in technology stocks, which have been under pressure, with the Nasdaq 100 tumbling into a correction on Thursday."
- Gold is outperforming Bitcoin and the stock market in the past 3 months: what's the better hedge?. According to Benzinga on Friday, 21 January, "Bitcoin’s Perks: But despite gold’s relative strength as of late, many investors still see Bitcoin as the better longer-term inflation hedge. ", "Whereas Bitcoin is easily traced on blockchain technology and this is going to be a considerable advantage, especially in cross-border transactions," Green wrote."
More news about VeChain (VET-USD).